Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attack on the Leaf Village

Go down 
+5
Renjiro Hyuuga
Brono Uchiha
Gyakusatsu
Kumori karite
Mange
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:21 pm

"Not now..." Pendo said back to the person below him. Pendo was going to follow the orb to where ever they were going. "I kind of figured that, but they will have an extremely hard time." Pendo said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:23 pm

"trust me if they can do thsi to konoha they can do anything they like to anyone"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:25 pm

"My village will stand strong, especially if you and the other Konoha Ninja will be staying there." Pendo said knowing his village would be safe.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:26 pm

"Hopefully you'll let me help next time..." he began to say, his embodiment shifting to the spot where the two stand, his left crimson optic just staring off into the distance, "Just let me know when something is happening, i would really like that..."
Back to top Go down
http://narutoryoku.forumotion.net/index.htm
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:27 pm

"Dude they killed all teh konoha ninja im the last of everyone. The hokages gone im the last konoha ninja in teh world at the moment"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:29 pm

Pendo was a bit awe struck. "Meh, I alone could take 'em." Pendo said confident. "They wouldn't be able to swat a fly in my village."
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:31 pm

"Well, in my village, they would be...." stopping his said words right there, vanishing from sight, his voice trails off, "Send me a message when you need my help! I got to go!" the voice said, trailing off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoryoku.forumotion.net/index.htm
Renjiro Hyuuga

Renjiro Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:33 pm

"Cocky twat" Remjiro teh concentarted hard and a chakra hand formed by pendo and slapped him hard around the face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 6:35 pm

"Haha, jealousy killed the cat." Pendo said wind blocking the chakra hand. "Good insult by the way, ya dumbass bitch." Pendo said teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:09 pm

Ko the n lept out of the Window in a nearby appartment. he had is blades of Shikon out and had his Devil hunters Chakra coursing through them. he flew through the air passed by Rnejiro just as he passed he let a length of wire loose in an attepmt to restrain Renjiros movement. at hte same time he also slashed at renjiro thighs and his right arm. " I 've got you now." Ko whispered into renjiros ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:17 pm

Pendo immediately noticed Ko and restrained him with wind. The wind forced around Ko imploding onto the person's body. If Pendo were to add a bit more force Ko would be crushed.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 7:56 pm

Ryoushi flew on Bahamut back to the now deserted Konoha. As he had planned, everybody here had fled to a safer area and he could now begin his work.

"Doton - Tenchikaibyaku" Ryoushi said as he slammed his hand to the ground. The fires were all put out by dirt that covered and smothered them. Then all the damaged buildings were repaired as well as the Hokage mountain. After about three minutes of fine tuning the area to make it look as if nothing had happened to the village Ryoushi bit his thumb and summoned another of his dragons. "Teneb, I summon you." Another dragon appeared in front of Ryoushi and Ryoushi said to it, "Resurrect all those who died here today. Make it a permanent resurrection and make sure they have no memories of ever dieing. make them all have the same memory, that I gave my life to protect them and that I used a reverse summoning to move them away just before the village was destroyed. Then they will not know how the village returned to normal and the land will be thrown into confusion."

Teneb did as he was told and the dead were all made living again. They had only the memories that Ryoushi had told Teneb to let them have in their resurrected state and the Ryoushi released Teneb to return to his home. Ryoushi then turned to Bahamut, jumped on his back and the two flew away, making sure to stay low and out of sight so that none would ever know that Ryoushi had ever come back to the leaf village.

(Teneb, his appearance and abilities)

Name: Teneb
Type: Dragon
Title: The Harvester
Powers: Teneb has the ability to call the dead to his aid and he breaths poison from his mouth in addition to his claws. Again, this dragon has the ability to fly.
Appearance:
Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 BlackDragonWhiteDragon-1
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:06 pm

Ko laughed with Pain. " Ha Kazekage, i would more worried about your own village if i were you. I was sent here as a distraction to keep you here mean while the rest Akatsuki is rampageing your village." ko continued to laugh. the then pulled on the razor wire that he had now wrapped around Renjiro. " now if you kill me i will in my last breath yank on these here threads. and slice Renjiro to bits." he coughed a little and blood came up." and if he dies so will the leaf village." ko couhged again." or you can let me down safely and try to save your little village. now how would your village feel if they ever found out that you had left them to die, just to kill one meesly Akatsuki member, and save one Leaf Ninja." Ko smiled a very big bloodly smile. he stared rightinto Pendos Eyes with his pure silver optics. his hair flapping in the wind a white mass writhing in the wind. he snarled and said " save your village if its not to late." he coughed again " leave me now and save your village i wont kill Renjiro, and with him the remenants of the Leaf."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:10 pm

Pendo looked away thinking a tear began to creep down his eye. Pendo smiled and swiftly tossed a shuriken that sliced right through the wires freeing Renjiro, before Pendo crushed Ko with his free hand using the wind. The wind crushed Ko violently, blood spattered in all directions as the Akatsuki member was killed. "I'll be back..." Pendo said turning around and disappearing within the blink of an eye.
Back to top Go down
Hizashi Hyuuga

Hizashi Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:30 pm

((Ko is not dead Pendo you didnt even give him a chance to counter so you g modded so Ko your not dead))
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinobireborn.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:33 pm

((How could he counter? He even said he was caught in it. He was completely retrained and could not move. So I didn't g-mod.))
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:36 pm

"Well, Renjiro, I said I only wanted you. Drop the villagers. This fight is nearly over. Just let them go and have them go back to their duties. I need you to follow me alone please. I might have left the leaf, but we were sort of friends then right. Do you want more power. Do you really care about these horrible people. I just hurt a few dog and they wouldn't let me do anything, but go to school. My family even kicked me out." Manaika's eyes started tearing. "You won't have to join us, but you should..."
Back to top Go down
Hizashi Hyuuga

Hizashi Hyuuga

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:43 pm

Hashi suddenly apeared in the Leaf Village.He saw the Kazekage fighting Ko."I need to help"Hashi said.Before Pendo was about to crush Ko Hashi did a few handsigns and whispered very low "Fire Style Fire Dragon Flame Missle".From Hashi's mouth erupted a huge dragon and was less then a second away from hitting Pendo, due to the fact that Hashi was only 1 metter away from Pendo.

Name:Fire Style Fire Dragon Flame Missle
Description:The user shoots an enormous ball of flame in the shape of a dragon from their mouth
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinobireborn.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:45 pm

((BULL SHIT!!!! I'M ALREADY GONE, AND KO IS DEAD!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:49 pm

Pendo was already a while away from Hashi and noticed the dragon, before it could even hit him Pendo took his free hand and crushed the dragon with the wind around it. "Nice try..." Pendo said.
((Now I'm gone so no more fighting Smile))
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:50 pm

(OOC: YAY SEE I TOLD THAT IT WAS GMODDING PENDO.)

Just before the dragon hit pendoKo acticvated his Curse Seal to its final level his chakra wings cut the wind around Ko. Ko then cuahgt renjiro still bundled in the wire and said. " Well soo sad i got away. Manaika our task is done Renjiro is till alive and we must report back. and we stillehave to pick up Kumori." Ko siad as he landed on a building. he hair and eyes retuning to normal and his wings and halo disappeering. " Hashi take care of the kazekage and then we need to go back to the Base." ko then dashed off towards Kumori's hideout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:52 pm

((No, your both a bunch of god-modding idiots.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:00 pm

((Screw it. I'm dead, I quit this RPG. Here is what I've seen...
I said I killed Ko because he had NO way of avoiding it...
Then he started bitching about it...
Hashi god-modded, and then Ko did too...
I said they god-modded, and Hashi demodded me without Ryo's permission...
AND Ko should be dead, and I should be in Suna safe and sound.))
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:16 pm

She turned to Renjiro. "Come along then."

((Renjiro continue in the outskirts.))
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:31 pm

(Pendo, if you ever get back online to see this I took care of it. I made it so the Ko did die but I resurrected him so that everybody should be happy. Plus, you did god mod when you first caught him in the wind but the killing thing would not be god modding as he said he was caught. Had he tried to avoid the wind in the first place and then you just killed him then that would be god modding. but I took care of it)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Leaf Village   Attack on the Leaf Village - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack on the Leaf Village
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2