Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recon on the leaf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:25 pm

Kayn appeared outside the gates of the leaf village. It was still torn from the last attack. He sat in a tree and waited for haru.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:30 pm

haru jumped down next to him. "hello" she said smiling some. "so.. " she said holding her arm a bit still slightly nervouse around him.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:32 pm

Kayn reached over and hugged her. He knew she didnt expect it but he thought it would calm her. "Thank you, for coming i mean. we can sit here for a while and just kind of sit and talk or just cuddle." ((lol)) Kayn sat and waited. If not they could get to work.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:34 pm

she blushed the mask covering it. "we can sit her a bit" she said smiling some as she leaned against him. she have a tough descion ahead of her, and she was woundering what ryo-sama was doing at this moment. she blinked smiling at him. "how are you ?" she said leaning her head against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:38 pm

Kayn brushed her cheek with his hand. He felt safe around her. He could trust her. He saw how she kissed the otakage but still...Kayn leaned in unexpectedly and kissed haru. " I hope this plan works. If not my life could be in jepardy. But i know i at least have you to sit with." Kayn rested his head on hers and put his arm on her shoulder. "Lets hope someday, that life will be peacefull where we could just sit like this more". Kayn winked at her and gently rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:39 pm

haru smiled she was growing to like this kayn more and more, she kissed him back breifly, knowing it must be hard kissing threw the mask as she nodded smiling some. "alone time is fun" she said giggling as she nuzzled into him. "so tell me more about this plan of yours?"
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:43 pm

"What my evil scheem" kayn laughed. "Its no different than the other ninja wars of the past. But this time its not with villages but the akatsuki. But right now im more interested in you. Why do you wear that mask? It hides your beautiful face." Kayn again brushed her cheek with his hand looking into her eyes. Kayn pulled her close and said "If anything happens to me, i want you to know some one. My brother jerec. He is just like me and you would get along well." Kayn looked down, he hoped that he would live long enough to see harus true face.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:45 pm

((ooc:haru is dating 2 kages at once, lol))
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:46 pm

haru smiled. "well.. i have my reasons" she said as she looked at him. she knew the scar was healed but there was still a light mark there. she looked up at him smling. "okay.. your brother, thats nice" she said as she nuzzled into him more. "you wouldn't think my face is beatifull if you could see it for real" she said as she looked around some. "so you want to start a war?" she said looking up at him with curiose round eyes.

[[ooc: no im not!!!]]
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:50 pm

"Im sure your face is wonderfull. Even if its half as beautiful as your eyes. I only want to make sure my enemy's dont get me before i get them." Kayn looked into her eyes. She was hiding something. He became uneasy and it was hard to keep it so it wouldnt be noticed.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:55 pm

she blinked. "what? whats wrong?" she said leaning up she could tell something was wrong she looked at him. "have to seen the leader of the akatsuki" she said a tense note to her voice. "do you think he would come with them.??" she didn't know why she cared so much she just for some reason had to know.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:58 pm

"If he doesnt, i hope the plan will still work" kayn was till uneasy, what was she hiding? What happened in her past? who was her brother? Kayn sat again. He needed to calm down. He looked at haru, he needed to know he could trust her. With anything and she needed to know she could trust him. He hoped she knew that.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:00 pm

haru sighed. i hope ryo-sama comes she thought to herself. "wanna see my face? it'll be a gift.. it means i can trust you" she said as she slowly pulled the mask down across her face. slowly a scar started to show itself.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:03 pm

Kayn's eyes widened, she was beautifull, amazing. But she seemed distant. "You are beautifull haru, but what are you thinking about?" Sure kayn saw the scar but it didnt matter to him. He was concerned about what happened but not worried about it at all. "Or should i say who are you thinking about?" Kayn looked down. What was he doing? He was acting stupid.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:05 pm

she sighed. "if you are woundering no, im not thinking abe sen-kun, the otokage, im thinking about my older brother, who gave me this scar" she said her mask fully off its extened from her left cheek bone down across her lips and a litte on her neck, it was now light but still there.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:12 pm

"Your older brother? Listen i dont care, you dont need to say this stuff. But it seems like you like sen-kun.....Thats all right. But i do know you trust me. So thank you. If you ever have doubts then you follow your heart. I wont mind, whatever you choose ill always back you up." Kayn looked down again, it was time to do some recon. Kayn stood up. "It is time, we can do this again later. Lets move!" Kayn jumped over the gates looking back at haru. She was beautiful, he would have to teach her that.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:14 pm

she pulled up her mask and darted off after kayn. "thank you, and i like you both.. its just like right now, and i will follow my heart" she said smiling some. she followed kayn off some more.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 6:04 pm

Kayn jumped on the inside of the leaf. He had been gone for a long time. He wondered if he was still held as tsuchikage? Well either way, right now he had to get his bearings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recon on the leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recon on the leaf   Recon on the leaf Empty

Back to top Go down

Recon on the leaf
Page 1 of 1