Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

outside the village

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
haru

haru

outside the village Empty
PostSubject: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:25 pm

haru blinked looking around* "well.. so far so good" she said as she looked around some more. she liked the quite and the peace, well some of it that was.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:47 pm

Manaika swung down from a tree right behind Haru with a big grin on her face. "Hello!!!" Manaika yelled into Haru's ear. Manaika dropped onto the ground. "I'm ready to take Biyoku back."
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:47 pm

she smiled some what. "okay... i feed him for you and we even had some what of a heart to heart... i suppsoe i can trust you as a freind, but so far thats all you got" she said taking a seat next to a tree.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:51 pm

"Did you follow my exact instructions, like how to feed him. He doesn't like to eat bought food, only forest animals. What do you mean heart to heart?" Manaika said happier than she's ever been before.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:53 pm

haru blinked. "yes, i followed instructions" she said as she looked around. "speaking of witch were is he," she muttered to herself as she looked around. "can i trust you with something?" she said smilling slightly.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:54 pm

Sen watched the two from afar, carefull not to be seen or heard, or even smelled. He didn't know why he was following the girl, but he couldn't help himself.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:00 pm

Manaika grinned as Biyoku ran and jumped onto her. Suddenly from all the excitement her curse seal activated and she smelled the air. her smelling was enhanced from her being an Inuzuka and from the curse seal. "Come out, Otokage, I know you're there I memorized most of the kage's scents." Called out Manaika grinning even bigger from being reunited with her best friend. She turned back to Haru. "I was gone so I could talk with my family and I found out..." Manaika said her grin shrinking a tiny bit. "...my mother was assassinated."
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:02 pm

"oh.." she said blushing leaning down she whispered into her ear. "i like the otokage" she said looking away. "i don't know why" she said petting the dog on the head she looked up and begun to look around as she blushed alittle thinking about the otokage.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:05 pm

S.Laughter89 wrote:
Sen watched the two from afar, carefull not to be seen or heard, or even smelled. He didn't know why he was following the girl, but he couldn't help himself.

(OOC: I was kinda concealing my scent, Evil, so you knowing I was there is slight g-modding, but it's cool this time.)

Sen blinked, wondering what had given him away. He didn't move, however, still hiding as best as his skills allowed.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:13 pm

((ooc: I have extreme canine abilities. Inuzuka makes me have dog abilities. The curse seal gives me wolf abilities.))

"I can't tell where he is but I can tell he's here. I'm not aiming for anyone yet. I bet you'll have a chance with him." Manaika said tauntingly. "By the way what rank of ninja are you?"
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:14 pm

she smiled "chunnin" she said smiling some more. "thank you i suppsoe"
haru blinked as she looked around. "don't tell anyone....okay.. not yet.." she smiled looking around. "if your there, come out" she said blushing slightly. "i like to see you" she said a bit louder, with a softer tone not harsh like always.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:18 pm

Sen held still, but he knew he was caught. He thought frantically about how to get away without detection, while at the same time wishing he was close enough to hear everything they were saying.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:27 pm

Manaika sighed. "If you don't want to come out you don't have to, Otokage. As long as you don't arrest me." Manaika said nervously. She turned to Haru. "If I tell you can cut my arm off. So you have a family. Who is in this family?" Manaika turned out to the distance. "You can jump in any time you want!" She called out.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:36 pm

haru blushed slightly. "my older brother but we don't get along" she said as she looked around then stood walking into the woods. "come out please" she said looking around. "i wanna talk to you" she said smiling some.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:39 pm

Sen blinked, catching Haru's talk about her brother. He smiled inwardly. He did several handsigns beneath his inviso-cloak (the blend-in thingy) and disappeared, reappearing in the tree above Haru. He yawned. "What d'you want?"
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:43 pm

she jumped. "o--oh" she climbed the tree so she was above him. "what are you doing here?" she said smiling slightly. as she moved so she could sit down again in the tree next to him. "are you stalking me? sir" she said clenching her arm again.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:44 pm

"Wait a second." Manaika said cocking her head and muttering something. "O-oh m-m-my g-g-god... is Lea-leader your bro-brother?" Manaika said paralyzed bye shock. "Is Leader Ryoushi your brother?" Manaika questioned, her grin replaced by a gaping mouth.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:47 pm

Sen blinked, barely keeping the shock from his face. He glared at Manaika. "What makes you say that, Haru-chan? This is where I take my naps when I can get away from work." Sen stretched out, yawning again. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:50 pm

haru looked down sighing. "no...why? what would make you think that?" she said tilting her head abit. "my brother, and me dont talk its not "ryo" its "ryu" and thats nice sir" she said smiling weakly. she leaned down over him her hair covering both her and sens face.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:51 pm

"I have a feeling you were stalking us because you were trying to cover your scent with that cheap cover-up. Plus you hesitated to answer." Manaika said sighing.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:54 pm

Sen blinks. "What d'ya mean, hesitated? I was trying to sleep, you. Who are you, anyway? You look familiar."
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:56 pm

haru blinked. "me i'm haru... " she said blushing slightly then an angered look came to her face. "i must not be worth stalking if you cant remeber my name!" she said jumping down next to Manaika her arm clenching her other arm tightly her eyes were growing wet.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 8:58 pm

"I'm Manaika Inuzuka, I'm a missing-nin and I'm sort of friends with Haru here. I'm Kumori Karite's apprentice and I roam the world randomly. This is my dog Biyoku." Manaika said jumping onto the branch above them.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:02 pm

Sen blinked, confusion etched on his face. "Haru-chan, not you, I meant her." He points at Manaika. "I know your name. I'm never seen her before." Sen glares at Manaika, his emerald eyes burning.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:04 pm

haru blinked she shook her head as she jumped up next to sen and kissed him quickly "sorry" she breathed as she jumped a few branches up and hide her face witch was red. as she glanced at Manaika with this "well?" look, as if trying to say something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village Empty

Back to top Go down

outside the village
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next