Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Attack on the Sound Village

Go down 
+4
Mange
haru
S.Laughter89
ThatWhoControlsTime
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

An Attack on the Sound Village Empty
PostSubject: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:17 pm

Manaika walked up to the outer gates of Otogakure, Biyoku by her side and Sousaku on her head. "Well, boys, this may be our last stand, but we will do this with dignity and we have no kage fighting us, Sen is too busy." She performed some hand signs and a bunch of clones of her, Biyoku and Sousaku appeared in the same formation the real one was in. "This is quite simple, we run in and kill everyone, Biyoku attacks whoever he finds and Sousaku will help find the ones masking themselves. Understand?" The real Manaika announced. "Of course." The army of Manaika's and nin-ken walked into the village, slowly at first. Then slightly faster. Before anyone knew they were there, the army was running at extreme speed, all on all fours. They were jumping forward, slashing, stabbing, slitting, jabbing, scratching, biting, decapitating, burning, frightening, threatening, and pretty much murdering everyone they could. All the clones were gone and Manaika was standing in the middle of a bunch of dead bodies, painted in blood. An odd pulse went through her body and she looked at the dead bodies and the blood. "Wh-what did I just do?" An ANBU hunter came out from one of the buildings, followed by two of his companions. They all looked at Manaika. She shielded her face with a cloth she had in her robe, to make sure they didn't find who she was. Manaika faced them, holding her sword in a fighting stance, ready to fight. The hunters just waited for Manaika to make a move, expecting her run forward and slice at them or stab at them, but Manaika thought differently. She turned her sword to a whip and stabbed one of the hunters in the chest, killing him. While the other two hunters were trying to comprehend what had just happened, Manaika lit the whip and touched it to the academy which probably had a bunch of students in it. The building burst into flames, leading to a bunch of screaming. Manaika slightly started to cry from hearing the terrified screams of children, but Biyoku nuzzled her leg and snapped her out of it because one of the hunters had thrown a senbon at Manaika. She took a hit to the arm and pulled the senbon back out. Throwing it at them, playing a little game of catch, except Manaika slashed at the hunter who had just sat there, decapitating his head, leaving a single hunter with a bloody senbon in his hand. He threw it to the ground, obviously not in the mood for playing games with this murderer. He threw several kunai at Manaika and then jumped in the air and threw a couple more. Manaika simply slashed them away with her whip and stabbed straight up into the air, catching the hunter in the heart. Blood rained from the sky, showering Manaika, Sousaku and Biyoku. Sousaku barked quietly, 'I can smell one more hiding in a that building.' He pointed with his nose and Manaika followed. She opened the door and walked inside, blood stained the walls. One of her clones had obviously been here before. 'In the closet. Manaika opened the door to a closet and saw a young girl crying on the ground. Manaika knelt down and hugged the girl. "I'm very sorry little girl, but things must be delt with." Manaika pulled out a knife, kissed the girl on the forehead and slit her throat. She stood up and walked out of the building, ashamed of what had just happened and how many she had killed. The academy was completely burned down and a bunch of small, torched corpses were left. [color=darkred]"Why do I do this, Biyoku, why do I do this?" Manaika left the village, removing her blood stained clothes, burning them and taking some fresh ones from a nearby house, as to not leave a trail. She headed back to the Akatsuki hideout, trying to cheer up, not knowing if any had survived the attack.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 12:14 am

Standing in front of Manaika about thrity feet or so on the path was Senshiro, having seen the destroyed village from the distance and having been on his way to his mansion to prepare for his assault on the Grass Village. His face was livid and all life afound him was long since torched. Sen snarled at Manaika, the heat intensifying. "You dare attack MY village? You ingrateful little whelp? You will not survive this, your soul will never know peace." Chakra began to whip around Sen, creating a visable whirlwind that shaped itself into a single tail extending from behind Sen. That tail then split into two, then three, the heat no lighting fires all around him on the rocks. More fiery chakra extended in small threads from his cheeks, whisker-like, as his nails lengthened into claws. He crouched onto all fours, snarling at the impudent little ninja, licking his lips in anticipation. "YOU WILL BURN FOREVER IN THE PITS OF HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 3:21 am

"I-I'm sorry, Sen, but Ryoushi had asked me to and I just follow orders." Manaika was tired from the massacre and didn't want to fight, especially the Otokage. "I don't want to have to fight you, Sen. You are a friend in my book. This attack was not from me, but from Leader Ryoushi. If you are to fight someone, it would make more sense to fight him, rather than to fight me."
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 3:53 pm

haru looked at sen she stood infront of him. " i know this is not my place sen-sama! but she has a point! you should take it up with ryo-sama, who in turn has is reasons, please, sen-sama! don't do this i beg you! if you in your own wrath, get to hasty you could in turn die, please i dont want to loose another person, and i sure as hell couldn't be with out you, i know i shouldn't have attachments to you but i do, and ryo-sama probly, thinks im a baka, for it, but please sen-sama can you forgive and forget her? she was just following orders!" haru eyes sprakled with wetness for she was holding back tears, this was not the sen she had grown to love and like, she was scared he be to quick and possably die.

she looked at manakia and shook her head. "go! hurry i'll hold sen-kun off"

Last edited by haru on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Traveling to Kumogakure   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 4:27 pm

Passing through the Land of (Sound) Rice Paddies, Tenkei drew close to Otogakure. Due to their hostility with Leaf Shinobi, tenkei was going to go around Oto all together, but thats when he noticed plumes of smoke billowing up from around the city. From what he could tell the city as under attack, from what tenkei didn't know. So he decided to make his way in.

Unbeknownest to the Otokage and the one he was fighting, a watcher had made way into their midst. Tenkei observing the confrontation from around the corner with his byakugan activated, noticed the sudden change in chakra in the one who was the otokage.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 12:22 am

"I'm sorry, Haru, but I'm not one to leave the presence of a kage so quickly. And, I'm quite tired and I don't think running would be good for me. If the kage has something he wants to discuss with me, I'm up for it, but if he is to fight I shall not fight back. Senshiro, I feel terrible for murdering your village, I had cried several times and I had shown a caring attitude towards one child I had killed, for your village to die for such a cause is great, isn't it? Would you have wanted your village to die any other way?" Manaika dropped to the ground, still awake, but very tired, frowning.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:15 am

(OOC: I am being forced to use a PSP to post this, & that takes a while, so sorry for any errors. I will fix them later.)

Sen growled, his voice seeming to echo. "I don't care how much compassion you showed! This is MY village, and anyone who means it harm cannot be allowed to live!" Senshiro began charging chakra, his rage blinding him to anything else.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:46 am

"I didn't mean to cause your village harm. My curse seal forces me to kill... a lot. And if I didn't do this Leader Ryoushi would kill me anyway and besides, you wouldn't want anyone around here dieing along with you. Like Haru for example. Though she is my friend, I have no problem killing her along with you and whoever that is hiding back there." Manaika pretended to struggle to get up and she dashed and grabbed Haru, holding her in a half nelson. "Sorry, Haru. But I do anything to protect myself and my loved one-- nevermind that last part." In a tone only Haru would be able to hear she added, "I won't really kill you, but please get Sen away from here or I will die."
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:09 am

Suddenly Ryoushi appeared behind Sen with his sword drawn.

"Would you be so much a fool Sen that you would let me come here myself and bestow my wrath. If you had only been calm and let my plans go through then you and most of your villagers would have survived. As it is I can not let you live and I must now whip the land clean, erasing any trace of the Sound Village. I am sorry that this is reality but you leave me no choice with your hot blooded temper. Now say farewell to all those lives that you so foolishly threw away."

Ryoushi then seemed to melt into the ground and came back up about 150 feet away, closer to the village. He did a serious of hand signs.

"Doton - Tenchikaibyaku"

Ryoushi then slammed his hand into the ground but nothing of note happened as he stood with his hand on the ground, concentrating hard on his chakra control to keep himself intangible and charge the chakra needed for his jutsu.

(Earth Release-Creation of Heaven and Earth (Doton - Tenchikaibyaku)-SS Rank
A technique that allows the user to shape the earth into any form he wishes as well as change the atmosphere around them in order to change the area to the users liking. This can be used in battle to change the area to give the user an upper hand or it can even be used to build homes, bridges, and other man made constructions as well as shape mountains and change the density of the ground itself. The possibilities are truly endless although it is not a very practical jutsu to use in the middle of a battle as it take up to ten minutes to charge up enough chakra to use this jutsu.)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 9:12 am

[
wlaked from the ruins and stood between Ryo and Sen. " Sen if you want to kill Ryo-sama you will have to kill me first." as his body slid into the pose for the Foxes Dance: Donce of the Orchid, he slipped his blades of shikon out, they began to glow slightly with a greenish chakra. he began top swayslightly as he then said "Try to pass." and stared at Sen with Pure silver eyes.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:42 pm

Senshiro laughed, his voice still echoing from Kyuubi's influence. "I don't have to get past you, fool!" He, too, slammed his hand into the ground. "Kaji Kyuu Naraku no Jutsu!"

(Fire of the Nine Hells (Kaji Kyuu Naraku no Jutsu) "Rank S"
Kaen-Denrei only. Like Fires of Hell, but nine columns and no charging. Senshiro Norimoto created the jutsu after nine years of training.)

Nine columns of black-hot flames, hot enough to melt bone in under a second exploded from the ground, surrounding all five of them. The columns extended up roughly three miles. The heat intensified as the columns grew closer together. Senshiro looked back at Manaika, a sneer on his face. "Haru-chan is a Sound Ninja, along with me. If she is not willing to die for the village, she is a traitor and will burn anyway. No one will survive this!" Another tail of chakra began to split from Sen, making it a total of four.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:45 pm

S.Laughter89 wrote:
(OOC: I am being forced to use a PSP to post this, & that takes a while, so sorry for any errors. I will fix them later.)

(ooc:Hey man I did it on my DS before, and believe me THAT was hard)

Tenkei was found out and was about to reveal himself, but then the former hokage showed up. Seeing as he was supposed to be dead and the metaphorical shit was hitting the fan, tenkei decided to get out of the sound village and continue on his way to Kumo. Keeping his byakugan active and looking back to see if anyone was following him. After he left the village and was a considerably safe distance outside the village, Tenkei sat down as many things suddenly correlated in his mind. After all these years Oto somehow gained possession of the 9-tails. The hokage isn't really dead and faked his death elaboratly for some reason. And the sound village was destroyed apparently on Ryoushi's orders. All he knew was that things didn't make sense, and the last person he wanted to see was a former hokage in full on rage mode.

Looking back and sensing another chakra spike from the one containing the Nine-tails, tenkei got up and hastily made for the border, exhasted as he was.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 4:53 pm

haru growled. "dam you sen!!! Dont you ever THINk!! you can eventully re-make your village! you don't need to do all this! you won't stand a chance against ryo-sama! not a chance in the world!!" she said growling some. "don't do this!!!" she said growling more. "i know i am a sound ninja, but i'm with my brother on this!!" she screamed. "you can always re-do a village, but you should have listen to me," she looked up at manakia who was holding her.

"you can let me go.....there no escape, the sen i know is gone, its us v.s him" she said her eyes growing wet, "ryo-sama, would be ashamed that i grew so attached" she said looking down. "but i suppsoe things happen for a reason!" she said growling she closed her eyes. sorry manakia she thought to herself useing her one foot charging chakra into it she rammed her foot kicking manakia causing a screetching sound wave to flow threw the air causing her to let her go dashing toward ryo and sen.

"please don't ryo-sama!"
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:44 pm

" You Think You are the Only one With POWER!" screamed Ko over the ROar of the Hellish Flames. " If you THINK TAHT THEN YOU ARE VERY WRONG." Even as ko said this his Silver Chakra Wings and Halo Burst into exsintence and the air around began to warp from the Devil Hunter Chakra in the air around him. The Weights on his Legs Chest and Arms Fell off and his very body seemed to vibrate. " FIRST GATE: RELEASE" He yelled and his skin despite beign ever pale got slightly flushed red. " He performe Even Hand signs, his hands moved so fast no one cold see it, he moved at almost the speed of sound. " CHAKRA CRUCIFICTION !" HE Yelled as his Right Hand was engulfed by Silver chakra he charged, Sen reaching him in .1 of a second and jabbed his hand towards Sens Chest right at the center of the chakra network. Ko knew if this hit Sen would be along with the Kyuubi. He chuckled as he hand was a .001 of a millimeter from Sens skin.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:09 pm

A break of wind began to flow over the village hidden in the sound, a dark voice beginning to call out from every area around the Otogakure no sato, "Well, it seems the fighting has already just begun it seems..." the voice said, dark as the coldest night. A flash of lightning began to surge down from the heavens above, the clouds beginning to race towards each other as that happens. The lightning strikes the ground with a large shatter, a dark figure begins to show from the rising dust. It was Toshiro Kazura, the Kurokage of the Bikougakure no Sato.

"None of you have power like i do..." he said in his dark, unrelenting voice, his right arm raised forward, the mechanism surging with small amounts of lightning, "If you want to prove yourselves, you may come and attempt to attack me, but it will be in vain..." he stopped, looking to the power before him, a small smirk arising on his expression. He was amused at the sight of such bloodshed, a small arouse of chakra forming around his left arm, but shook it off, keeping his stance in front of him.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoryoku.forumotion.net/index.htm
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:50 pm

Manaika had just heard a piercing noise and got knocked away from Haru. "Well, Haru, there's only one way we can match this power..." She activated her curse seal, growing stronger and stronger. This time she was a lot stronger than her usual curse seal, making it harder to stop the seal and remain humane. Manaika growled ferociously, dropping her sword and all her excess clothing made for defense so she could move faster.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 12:16 am

OOC: Sen i am going to give until Wednesday afternoon t post if you do not post i will Kill you.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:19 am

OOC: Wednesday is here, and can i help, i haven't used Toshiro in about 2-3 months i think...
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 8:06 am

OOC:No i got this but i would be helpful if you can restrain Maniaka

OOC: SEN YOU HAVENT POSTED SO I MUST KILL YOU NOW

As Ko hand sliced through SenChest the devilhunter chakra engulfed his body. Sen flew into the air and fell to the ground and was convulsing, he screamed as he own chakra was ripped and burned out of his body. there was a big flash of organge and a disembodied howl. the Kyuubi was beign recontained. when the smoke cleared Ko walked over and picked up a birght silver crystal with orange streaks, he laughed and pocketed it. " SEE WHAT ULTIMATE POWER CAN DO!" he then walked back over to Ryo and everyone welse there waitnign for them to charge Ryo. most of the poeple were starting in awe at Sen body it looked as if sen had been sucked dry of all liguids and then burned severly. there was bones exposed.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 2:43 pm

(OOC: I am here, but you are G-Modding, Gyakusatsu. I can only get on once a day, so you must be patient. Besides, you have no idea how I would react. I retract what you did, but will leave it on the board so others can see. And, by the way, that wouldn't kill me. Hurt, yes. Kill, no. Plus, you must remember, I have college, so I can't do everything on your schedule. I post what I can, when I can, and for you to demand that I post when you want me too is not fair. Plus, you didn't even what for the afternoon. You posted at 7:06 AM. When you give a deadline, you wait until then, you do not jump the gun.)

Sen caught Ko's wrist, holding him still as red chakra began to cover his body, melting his flesh and clothes alike. Ko's wrist also began to feel the burning. Sen roared as he swiped at Ko with his claws, the air sizzling. Ko was knocked away (I won't say overly hurt) and steamed. Senshiro laughed as another tail began to split. "EVEN IF YOU DO KILL ME, YOU WILL STILL DIE!!! THE FLAMES OF HELL ARE CLOSING IN, AND NOTHING CAN STOP THEM!!!" He dropped to all fours, snarling, as his attention turned to Haru. His eyes momentarily shifted from the piercing red Kyuubi eyes to Sen's cool ones and a tear fell down his face, sizzling away.

(OOC: That is how you post an attack. All I did was knock you away, I didn't even say I hurt you, although it probably did. You must give time to post back, at least 24 hours, which I know you didn't do, to post back a dodge or something. Since all I did was knock you away, I don't care if instead you jumped back and dodged, but the point is I forced you to get away from me. G-Mod again and I will personally ban your ass.)
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:16 pm

He watched the bloodshed from a far distance from the battle, a small smirk on his expression, he was amused at the sight, his chakra raging around him, this was very amusing to him indeed, the blood, the chaos, the oblivion before him. This was a great moment for him to step in. His dark voice seemed to become more fierce, a dark, evil tone overcoming it, "Well i guess i can wrap this up...with power BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION!" he shouted in that tone of voice, a blast of chakra forming around his right arm. This was power to the max.

Raising his left palm to his right palm, he formed the needed hand seals as the chakra began to flow a bit more freely around his arms. Moved before him, they began to form into two spheres on the tips of his palms, condensing to a point where a strike of power ripped through the ground below him, shattering it in an instant, "And now you die!!" he shouted in his dark, eviller kind of tone, "Raikou Konran!" a dark rage of tone roared over his voice, making it seem inhuman. The spheres of chakra on his palms soared through the area, aiming towards the Otokage and the Akatsuki, shattering the ground under them with the utmost ease.

A simple motion of wind caught onto the spheres, changing the trajectory the slightest bit, smashing them into the ground as a small wave of time slowed on a motion of adrenaline, the spheres nearly touching the ground, the grass around it swaying away from them. The movement passed, creating a small flash of light around the impacted area, then a massive explosion, ripping through the ground for only an eighth of a mile, shattering through trees and headed towards the Otokage and the Akatsuki, burning through everything in it's path with great power and speed. This was absolute.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Lightning Chaos -Raikou Konran 雷混乱-
Element: Lightning
The form of the Lightning style; Lightning Chaos, This form of lightning sends it's way from the user's life energy itself, turning the attack into a powerful surge of black lightning, surging forth to your target with blinding speed, unable to miss in the least. The Attack power of the lightning chaos attack differs with the amount of the user's Life energy usage. For once impaled onto the target, the burst is so immense, it is recommended to use at a far distance, about quarter of a mile is safe. The explosion bursts from the target's area within a eighth mile diameter, bursting in a powerful sphere of black energy, surging forth to the heavens until the energy vanishes in the aftermath of the impaction. The aftermath shows the area of the impaction to a scorched wasteland, showing nothing of life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:32 pm

"Well screw this" Yells Ko as he reaches up to break the halo on his head.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:05 pm

OOC: Just saying That when this Halo is broken everyone here will die.
Don't Say this is G Modding becuase it is an approoved Jutsu. Just look at my Char. App.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:24 pm

Ryoushi stood, the chakra for his jutsu fully charged.

"Everyone leave this place, I wish to speak with Sen alone. These are your orders."

Ryoushi then turned to face Sen.

"Please end your jutsu. I wish to talk with you as the friends we should have been Sen. Haru seems to trust you and I don't want to see her injured. I will not release my jutsu until we finish talking or unless you force me to."
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:28 pm

OOC: Well there is a rule that you must discuss and get approval from somebody OOC to kill them before you do, so that would technically be counted as G-modding, though I must say a couple things. Ko, orig anally you said that Sen had 1 week to post, and you changed it to afternoon. And Sen, everybody's times are different, you said he posted at 7:06, my clock says 4:06. This is all I really have to say... I think this topic is going to be locked like the attack on the leaf because it has a bunch of random rule breaking and people are quarreling throughout OOC, so this will end up badly I can just tell... -_-... why can't I murder and entire village in peace?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village Empty

Back to top Go down

An Attack on the Sound Village
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next