Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Attack on the Sound Village

Go down 
+4
Mange
haru
S.Laughter89
ThatWhoControlsTime
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 6:12 pm

Toshiro simply watched the two run from the battle, smiling at the thought of their kiss, and their way of life. He knew what they would do, so he simply appeared in front of the footprints they made when they sprinted off, a surge of chakra flowing down from his left arm, a spark of lightning on his right. He wasn't going to let anyone interfere with such a relationship. He was going to help them, since he was in love once, and he didn't want anyone to break them up.

His dark gaze set upon the great Akatsuki leader, knowing him all too well from the sense of Zale's chakra depleting when he died, he knew he had a special mark on his right shoulder, the symbol of the Narusugan, the narame Kekkei Genkai. He wanted to test the power of the secondary branch of his clan, since he was of Royal blood of his prestigious clan. Power ripped through the ground around him, slicing through grass, his palms left in front of him, this was going to be messy, especially for his taste.

He shouted to the people in front of him, "I will not let you pass, not on my life!" he said in his dark, unrelenting voice. He was serious at this thought, a single movement out of place for the people before him, it would be over, for all of them, including himself. He let up a small smirk arise on his expression, chakra surging around him more and more, he was going to live to see who killed his clan, but he already had a good idea who.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoryoku.forumotion.net/index.htm
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 1:48 pm

(OOC: Toshiro, I am informing you that Ryoushi has already left. He kinda dissolved into the ground. It's one of his special jutsus. The only people there are you and Kayn. And me and Haru, but we kinda left.)
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 3:31 pm

((OOC: Damn, i must of missed that, i don't exactly read that alot, so for now, this topic is closed. ^_~

Toshiro-kun has now Locked this topic!! xDD))

-----~~~~`-------->>>>>Locked<<<<<---------'~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://narutoryoku.forumotion.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Attack on the Sound Village   An Attack on the Sound Village - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Attack on the Sound Village
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3