Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

outside the village

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

outside the village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:08 pm

Manaika looked down at the Otokage. "This is the second Kage that doesn't care that I'm a missing-nin." Manaika grinned. "So how are you doing... whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:10 pm

Sen glares at Manaika. "I thought you looked familiar. I've seen you on wanted posters. And I'm Otokage Senshiro Norimoto, or Sen as I prefer to be called." Sen mouths at Manaika so that Haru doesn't hear "and third-highest member of Akatsuki."
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:14 am

"Haru shouldn't care about that last part, Sen. She considered joining once, and shes still considering. But that's amazing, third highest!" Manaika faced Haru. "Are you going to join or not, Haru Suzki?" Manaika said in a cute way, cocking her head.
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:25 am

Kayn jumped in from the shadows. He had mastered undetection at least to the extent of the moment. "Well well well if it isint my old friends. How, odd to see you all together and even the otakage. Manika are you still planning on attending my little get together. As well as you haru, remember i have use of you." Kayn smiled, but it wasnt genuine, he didnt want the otakage knowing his plans.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:45 am

Manaika jumped down from the tree she was in. "All they're doing is talking, randomly pausing in the middle of conversing and then blush. But it's really quite funny to watch. Kayn, I'm still working on it, ok?" Manaika said cutely and she laid down on the ground in a happy mood.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:36 pm

haru blushed then smiled slightly. "yeah i'm thinking about it!" she said looking at the sky. first i have to talk to ryo-kun, then will see she said in her head as she looked around. she scooted a little closer to sen. "umm.. you sure you werent stalking me?... Manaika has a couple of good points" she said giggling, for some reason she was acting more girly around him, and that was odd, considering her harsh nature. she then looked at kayn. "umm yes i remeber, and of course" she said smilling some her hand brushing sens.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:04 pm

Manaika's smile changed to a frown and her eyelids lowered slightly. "You know I'm sick of acting cute and all." Manaika said in a tone she used only when she first became a missing-nin. "Screw this." Manaika's curse seal activated and she ran out making sure Biyoku was following behind.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:07 pm

haru blinked. "she, seemed depressed" haru smilled slightly then frowend. Manaika was becoming her freind, and she cared about her freinds.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:19 pm

Sen sighed, scratching his face. "What's her problem?" He yawned and closed his eyes, pretending to be asleep.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:21 pm

haru blinked. "whats with you???" she said then clamped her hands over her mouth. "sorry sen-kun.." she said as she looked at him she leaned a bit closer to him.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:26 pm

Sen continued to breathe slowly, feigning sleep perfectly.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:27 pm

haru leaned a bit closer as she kissed him lightly threw the mask.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:28 pm

Sen barely managed to hold still, continuing to feign sleep.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:30 pm

haru giggled. "i know your not asleep" she said as she stood up on the branch. "i like you..." she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:31 pm

Sen shifted, still pretending to be asleep, cursing his heart for beating so fast.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:32 pm

she sighed. "okay... i suppsoe i went to far... so i'll just go sen-sama" she said taking off the "kun" ending.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:34 pm

Sen yawned and rolled over on the branch, falling to the ground with a loud "OOF!" He sat up, rubbing his head. "Owowowow..."
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:35 pm

haru jumped down. "you okay sen-kun!" she reached and arm out to place around him when she jerked it back. "sorry.. about the kiss.. i know i went to far"
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:36 pm

Sen blinked, smiling lightly. "What kiss? I don't remember a kiss." He winked, saying without words that he didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:38 pm

she smiled blushing thank god for the mask as she leaned forward and kissed him again as a "thank you" gift
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:39 pm

Sen blinked and whispered through the kiss, "I faked sleeping so you wouldn't be afraid."
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:40 pm

she smiled as she wrapped and arm around his neck still kissing him when she pulled back. "thank you sen-kun!"
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:42 pm

He smiled. "You're welcome, Haru-chan." He looked at the sun, determining the time.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:43 pm

"what do we do now...??" she said looking at him.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:45 pm

Sen cursed, hating his luck. "I have a meeting to go to. I'm gonna be late." He stood up, looking sincerly at Haru.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: outside the village   outside the village - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

outside the village
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next