Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting the Human world (Open)

Go down 
+2
ThatWhoControlsTime
Victory21
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 3:29 pm

Kiriyumi chuckled. "I feel it too. Anyway, much though I enjoy our chats, I have business elsewhere. May you have good fortune, my friend." He started to rise, stretching out a little.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:20 pm

Tenshi appeared next to Ryuuza suddenly and whispered into his ear so that Kiriyumi could not hear.

"Did you get it?"

(ooc: referring to the Hogyoku)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 6:25 pm

"Yes....I have a feeling there is going to be an uproar in Hueco Mundo soon." Ryuuza said looking at the horizen.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 8:48 pm

"Well in that case...we should stay and watch the fireworks. Or at least find out how long it takes for them to realize it gone."

Ryoushi followed Ryuuza's gaze and watched the same spot on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 2:19 pm

Kiriyumi nodded, understanding that he was no longer involved in the conversation as he walked off the edge of the building, transporting himself into Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 4:27 pm

"What do you thinks going to happen, open war or stealth and subtly?"
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 6:41 pm

"Well, if I know the Arrancar...which I think I do...they will try and do both. They will most likely send one team directly here and one team to try and catch us from behind. What they don't know is that no amount of stealth will be enough for your raw power of my skills...honestly...they don't stand a chance against either one of use along...so what chance do they stand against the two of us together?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Human world (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3