Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting the Human world (Open)

Go down 
+2
ThatWhoControlsTime
Victory21
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Visiting the Human world (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 4:41 pm

A door opened and the Commander walked through it. There was a smile on the man's face as he took a deep breath. Pluto looked around the area for a while, trying to get familiar with his surroundings. "Its been a while since i came here. It has in deed". Pluto said as he walked off. He then used a flash step and appeared in the sky. He looked around the area from above, an aerial view always suited him. "I hope i run into some trouble while I'm here. I'm really bored and i want to have some fun. Maybe if i start causing some trouble, i would get some attention". Ken then continued on his walk, while releasing his spiritual pressure. He used just enough to get the attention if others in the area.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 1:33 am

Yuuchou was laying down on a building, a bottle of sake half empty in his hand. He sat up, an odd grin masking his face. Yuuchou stood and noticed Pluto, his vision blurry. He focused and looked up in the sky, shielding his mask eye from the sun. "Hi there, shinigami. How's it going." Yuuchou smiled at the person who would probably kill him soon.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:52 pm

From his position in the tree, Ryuuza watched the interaction between the drunk arrancar and the shinigami attracting attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:09 pm

Pluto continued surveying the town by simple moving from one location to another. That's when he heard someone spoke to him. He could tell from the words of this individual that, they were most likely an enemy. "You know its only on the battlefield that summon refers to me as a shinigami". Pluto said as he looked down at the person that spoke to him. Using a quick flash step, Pluto appeared before the person he had now taken an interest in. "You an arrancar I see. But you don't look like much". The commander said with a smile on his face. Pluto could tell that there were a couple of other people in the area. But they didn't concern him for now. "I am Pluto Rikudou and Captain Commander of the Gotei 13. And you are?". Pluto asked curiously as he stood there looking at the Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 4:52 am

"I'm Yuuchou Kouki... I don't do much anymore and I wouldn't consider myself a threat to you, but if you want a fight... I might just have to pull out my super awesome weapon." Yuuchou continued to smile, appearing to be no threat just as he stated. He drank a bit of his sake and sat back down, continuing to smile oddly straight at Pluto, though not covering his mask piece anymore.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:33 pm

Only one thing registered to that Commander. And that was the word fight. "Well nice to meet you. But get ready to pull out your sword. I'm feeling a little bored and need something to do. Perhaps you could help me to relieve myself of this boredom". Pluto said with a sinister smirk on his face. He then started to pull out his sword slowly as he stood there now smiling. "Get ready Yuuchou san. It's nothing personal, I'm just looking out for myself". The Commander said as he took his stance waiting for his opponent to draw his sword also.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:01 am

"Well, sorry to disappoint you, but I don't use a sword..." Yuuchou unsheathed his weapon. "Try for a dual-scythe." He started charging a Cero on his finger as he sonido'd away from the Commander.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:45 am

"Oh that's interesting". The commander said as Yuuchou suddenly used a sonido. Pluto also noticed the cero that his opponent were charging in his hand also. "Sonido, its rathe sluggish if you ask me". Pluto said with a smirk on his face. He then took his stance briefly, he would play a game of tag with the arrancar. He was interested to see what his opponent had to offer in terms of battle.The Commander seemed to be overflowing with excitement as he stood there waiting to dodge just in case.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:03 pm

Watching the fight unfold before him, Ryuuza smiled to himself and the drunken arrancars antics. Then pulled out a darkish purple orb and rolling it around in his hand, continuing to watch the other two fight.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 1:07 am

Yuuchou launched the large Cero to the left of Pluto. Along with that he launched a bunch of Bala at and around Pluto.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:43 pm

Pluto opened his eyes wide in amazement as the Cero came towards him. Holding up his zanapakuto the Cero crashed pushing him back a couple of feet. "I need to do something about this". Pluto said as the Cero were becoming more and more troublesome. "Ikazuchi Kyuuzou-Electric Surge". The Commander shouted as an electric Cero like blast crashed into the Cero. This did enough to cancel out the Cero. But his opponent were even more troublesome than he had originally thought. As the bunch of Bala blasts shot towards him, Pluto channeled his reiatsu in order to re-enforce his blade.

Using his zanjutsu skills, speed and awareness. Pluto proceeded to counter the bala blast as they came to him. he managed to knock a couple away but one crashed into his left shoulder. His shoulder went numb for a moment as he used a flash step to shake it off. "Damn Arrancar. Making me release my sword like this. I guess it was needed to get out of a tight situation". Pluto said to himself as he prepared for his own attack. He began to raise his reiatsu level, just higher than his opponents. He could still go a little higher but figured that would be enough.

"Its my turn to attack". The Commander said as he used a flash step to get closer to his opponent. Without warning he made several swings at his opponent while charging up a Kidou attack himself. "Binding Spell 61: Rukujyoukourou - Luminous Prison of 6 Bars". Hopefully this would bind the Arrancar into place while Pluto go in for the kill. But he decided to play a little, trying his best to enjoy the fight at least.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 11:32 pm

Yuuchou had noticed a lot happening: his opponent blocking a bunch of attacks, getting hit a couple times and even a few flash steps. He heard the commander say the call for the Bakudo, but noticed no incantation and just stood there for a bit, while a couple of weak bars came up and held Yuuchou in place slightly. Yuuchou simply lifted his Zanpakuto up in the air to break them off. "Not a very smart move... but as a said before, I don't like fighting and releasing my true form. So we can either have a drink of sake or we can fight a bit more." Yuuchou spoke, holding up some sake in one hand and holding his scythe up in the other hand defensively. His reitsu was lowering a bit from him relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:07 pm

Ryuuza, bored with just watching the fight got up and put the hougyoku in his pocket and start releasing his spiritual pressure in waves, trying to make it seem like he too was in the fight. 'If all goes well I can attract some powerful hollows to toy with, Hell even a menos might show up'
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 8:34 am

Just as Ryuuza did this a cetain human sensed this sprit pressure and rushed of towards it. When Hitori got threr he saw the shinigami and the Hollow fighting then he saw another hollow just sitting in the tree he could feel that the hollow in the tree was the stronger of the two hollows. He then through one of his Reishi Grenades and fire off a few rounds from Yougeki and then wipped out Aijou & Kirai and dove into some bushes
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 4:52 pm

(OOC: Who'd you throw the grenades at?)
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 6:36 pm

( You)
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:41 am

((OCC: By the way Evil, my kidou spells are not that weak. A kidou spell will only require an incantation to make it stronger if you haven't mastered it)).
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:09 pm

OOC: an incantation is needed to make the kido strong, plus Yuuchou is very strong, he just doesn't fight...
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 4:14 pm

Using his Tres Veces Sonido Ryuuza doged the grenades and appeared next to the bush hiding the human. "You dont have a very good understanding of Spiritual fighting do you?" Said ryuuza looking down at the human with his hand on his zanpaktou on his back.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 5:03 pm

"You know your a very boring warrior. And your whole attitude makes me want to even kill you more". So i guess we will fight some more. Besides I haven't had any fun fighting in a while. So I hope you can at least provide me with a little bit of entertainment". The Commander said as he noticed a certain level of confidence in his opponent. Lowering his reiatsu were even more of a blatant disrespect. Pluto also a couple of other reiatsu signatures in the area and then smirked. "Seems like someone else is having fun". Pluto thought to himself as he stood there looking at the Arrancar.

"Tell me, what are you classified as among your fellow comrades? Like are you an Espada?". But before his opponent could get the chance to answer. The Commander used a flash step to appear behind his opponent. And with a reiatsu re-enforced blade. Pluto made several slahes towards the back of his opponent. He was aiming for a couple of vital organs. And in an instant he was gone this time appearing from above with his sword crashing down on his opponent with a lot of force.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 10:50 pm

hitori jumped away as he fired a few more rounds at Ryuuza. He screamed as he took Jinriki off of his back and charged the hollow again.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 12:36 am

Yuuchou took one hit to the back, smiling and he sonido'd backwards and up into the air. "Well, I'm not an espada, but at my strength I guess I'm worthy to be one. So, what's gotten you so pissed, commander? I've caused no pain to you and i haven't killed a shinigami and a Menos or higher, but I believe I killed a bunch of students when I first became a hollow." He started releasing his form and his hair started to shine silver. His mask piece covered up his left eye as it became dark red. "Well, you have forced me to release my state... heheheh. Get ready to be screwed." Yuuchou activated his Hierro and started to sonido around, randomly slashing about.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 1:55 pm

Keeping his left hand on the zanpaktou on his back, Ryuuza outstretched his other hand and deflected the spriton bolts, Looking at his right as it smoked he thought, Huh, that stung.... Seeing the human charging him unsheathed his blade and swung in one swift motion. As it swung in mid arc Ryuuza released the blade (non-verbally) and it crackled with energy as it turned into a bolt of lightning and elongated while wrapping itself around the humans neck. "You need to cool it little man, I just came to watch the fight." gestured Ryuuza with his still singed hand at the fight between the Captain Commander and the lazy hollow.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 6:30 pm

" Never You Hollows All Must DIE!" he swung his blade to meet the Hollows and when they conected his was cut through like a warm knife through cold butter. he threw the stub of a sword at the hollow and fired off even more rounds. Eh continued to rush the hollow.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 7:12 pm

"Is that so?". The Commander said sarcastically. "If you must know, I just feel like having fun. And a moment ago you ruined it for me. But now that you've released your true, which is not that impressive. Maybe i can finally have some fun then". Pluto said as his sword connected with the random slashes from his opponent. "Your Sonido is also rather sluggish". The Commander said teasingly as he decided to match the speed of the Arrancar too. The Commander raised his reiatsu level to an all time high, it was his limit while in shikai release. His power could go even higher, but he decided to have a little fun with the Arrancar instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Human world (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next