Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visiting the Human world (Open)

Go down 
+2
ThatWhoControlsTime
Victory21
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:56 pm

"I was never a fighter, I usually chose to be a spy..." Yuuchou looked at the reitsu that Pluto was using, not as strong as he believed the commander had. "Heheheh, so, why are you holding back." He laughed and randomly sonido'd around at a faster pace, sometimes going into buildings and ending in an empty warehouse, looking through the wall at Pluto, grinning and charging a gran rey cero.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:35 pm

Ryuuza, swinging his blade down turned it into a sealed zanpaktou again. Then seeing the shots come, he couldnt find away to avoid them, thus he got hit 3 times. Actually it was twice; the first and second hit his upper and lower abdomen and the third pierced his chest, right where his hole was. When he took the shoots ryuuza got knocked back from that noticed the human charging him. Noticing this he sonido'd a few meters away into the air and looked down at the human. "So your serious?" he said nonchalantly, "Very well, then I too shall get serious." He finished, while sheathing his zanpaktou with his left hand while in his outstreched right materializing in a black reiatsu was his real zanpaktou; a dual bladed staff.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 8:40 pm

"Is this person alright in the head?". Pluto thought to himself as his opponent raced off into some buildings. The Commander knew exactly where his opponent were. He stood there preparing himself to defend against an attack just in case. The Commander didn't bother to chase his opponent, he was now more interested in what was going on elsewhere. Pluto kept his guard up while investigating the other fight going on. He could tell that they weren't in the least actually serious about it. Not from the way they were fighting. Plus the reiatsu signatures seemed way too low for a serious fight. Pluto quickly directed his attention back to his opponent as he stood there feeling bored.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 9:07 pm

Yuuchou sonido'd out of the warehouse, looking at Pluto through all the walls he was behind. He launched the gran ray cero, causing a giant explosion throughout the town. Yuuchou smiled as he felt a large drain in his power. He laid down on the nearest rooftop, grinning evilly.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 10:55 pm

The Commander turned around after hearing an explosion. Down below debris flew through the area as the Commander looked on. "Was that even necessary? So much pointless destruction for no damn reason too". Pluto thought to himself as he locked on the Arrancar's reiatsu signature. And with a quick flash step, the commander were upon on the culprit. "Destructive Art 33: Soukatsui - Blue Fire, Crash Down!". Pluto shouted as the kidou crackled and went forth towards his opponent. He then prepared to use one of his shikai techniques too. "This is no time for you to lay around on your back". The commander said to his opponent with a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 25, 2008 11:35 pm

"Is it?" Yuuchou sonido'd around, still laying down, moving from rooftop to rooftop.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 1:55 pm

Sitting on a rooftop, looking across the horizon, sat Kiriyumi, a small smile on his lips. "This air is perfect... not too much death, yet not too much peace. It's fresh, clean... if only I could stay."
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:13 pm

After noticing kiriyumi, Ryuuza decided to abandon his fight with the human. Sonidoing next to Kiriyumi, Ryuuza swung his dualbladed staff in a circular motion and it disappeared leaving with it wisps of black reiatsu. "Well, here is one I haven't seen in a while..." said ryuuza looking over at Kiriyumi
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 2:51 pm

Kiriyumi turned his gaze to look at Ryuuza, his face a mask. "And to you, too. I'm here to report. You might not like it, though."
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 8:04 pm

"I too have something to report as well...." said Ryuuza with the faintest hint of a smile on his face. As he said this he reached his hand in his pocket. "But you first, my information doesn't quite help us, yet."
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 10:16 am

Watching the Arrancar, the commander suddenly became uninterested in their fight and decided he would move on. Sheathing his sword he used a flash step and were gone in an instant. He continued surveying Karakura town from a different vantage point. Perhaps the human world had a lot more to offer him. Soul Society were so boring these days and Pluto were hoping it would be different in the human world. But so far it was a disappointment to him. Pluto could sense other reiatsu signatures in the area. He often wondered whom do they belong to. Maybe he would find out soon enough.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 12:35 pm

Yuuchou looked up, disappointed with the commander. His ressureccion deactivated and he mumbled something. Yuuchou stood up and opened a garganta. "Meh, this town is getting pretty boring... even the commander doesn't care about his own enemies... well, bye Karakura for now..." He stepped through the portal and went back to las noches.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 1:50 pm

Kiriyumi nodded, then leaned in for more privacy. "I sense a war brewing. The Hollows are getting more aggressive, more blood-thirsty. I spoke with one in particular who wanted to march the lot of them into Soul Society and kill all they found. And what's more, the Arrancar's are up to something. I don't know what, but something's going on in their fortress. I can't get in there, but I smell blood, and lots of it." He sighed gravely. "Whatever is about to happen, many lives will be lost. And my cover might have to be blown, if that Hollow didn't figure me out already."
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 3:46 pm

"Hmm..." ryuuza said looking distantly past Kiriyumi, "...Well they'll find it hard to proceed with there plans without this." finished Ryuuza pulling out the black orb with the sheen of purple that was the hougyoku.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 2:18 pm

(OOC: I have no idea what that is, so I'm gonna wing it.)

Kiriyumi smiled slightly as he saw the orb. "Ah, so that's where it is. I've been looking for that for quite some time, but everyone I asked sent me to the wrong places, like one long wild goose chase." He chuckled as he breathed deeply of the human world air. "I wish I could return to this world and live here. But I sold that part of me long ago." He sighed once more, glancing back at Ryuuza. "What about you? What is it that your heart longs for the most?"
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 9:53 am

Making his way through Karakura town, Pluto could feel the reiatsu signatures of a couple of hollows in the area. He smiled to himself, there was something really nostalgic about it. It was his job to exterminate these things anyway. It had been such a long time since he did such a thing personally, without sending out someone else to do it. The Commander felt free moving through Karakaura town. He stopped so that he could observe the people of the town. "Humans have become more involved in the wars of a shinigami and hollow for the past couple of years. They no longer have any peace". Pluto said to himself as he continued on.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 8:09 pm

"My only desire is for my fellow hollows to cast aside their thirst and resume their Humanity" said ryuuza with a deep exspression on his face.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 1:43 pm

Kiriyumi nodded. "A valiant goal. I desire this as well, but not as much." He sighed, his hand massaging his Zanpakuto. "I wish to repent."
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 5:11 pm

"Dont we all."
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 1:43 pm

Kiriyumi chuckled. "No, we don't. That is the problem with Hollows, and why many would attack us on sight, without even giving me a chance to explain. I've fought off thirty Soul Reapers this week alone. I would have figured that by now they would recognize me. Or is it that I am hated this much?"
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 8:47 pm

"Well they say Ignorance is bliss, and thats the Shinigami philosophy methinks."
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 1:01 pm

Kiriyumi laughed. "True, my good friend, true. But these near constant attacks have served a good purpose. Why would a Hollow suspect I'm not on their side when the Shinigami are attacking me at every turn?"
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 8:42 pm

"That also stands true. But since when have your average hollows really been intelligent?" replied Ryuuza.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Kiriyumi laughed. "You have a point. I mostly meant the higher-ups, but then, I have naught to worry about. The stronger Hollows are usually too busy bullying the smaller Hollows and fending off the Shinigami to notice me." Kiriyumi stood up, stretching.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 4:07 pm

"Yes well I have a feeling thats all about to change" ryuuza said toying with the Hogyoku is his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Human world (Open)   Visiting the Human world (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Human world (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next