Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otokage's Hidden Base

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
haru

haru

Otokage's Hidden Base - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 7:05 pm

haru blushed again. she slide of her kimono like top so that the black under shirt laid closed over her chest. "here put this on it should cover you up for the most part" she said stammereing.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 3:53 pm

Senshiro laughed, his face shining with amusement. "Why thank you, Haru-chan..." he reached for the garment, but as he grabbed it, he pulled hard, drawing Haru to him and closing one arm around her, "for your kindness." He smiled again, this time more of a charming, sexy smile then an amused one, and leaned in close, so his and Haru's face were mere inches apart. "How may I repay," he whispered, his voice deep and sultry, "your act of kindness...?"

(OOC: No flamers, okay? The character is a sadist, so this is how he would act. If you don't like the post, don't read it anymore, okay?)
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 4:17 pm

haru blushed a deep red* "um...i'm not..umm... sen-san!" she stammered out softly her face growing reader as he moved closer to her. "uh!" she gasped as he placed his arm around her. "eeep!" she gasped again "i..i..d-d-d-d-ont know...?" she said "maybe... you could umm..." she blushed again.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:03 pm

Sen smirked, his eyes burning with a fiery passion. "I could... what, Haru-chan?" He chuckled lightly, his voice deep and smooth.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 3:56 pm

she took in a deep breath. what am i doing? its just the otokage who is cute she thought to herself. she took another deep breath then wiggled away from his grasp. "you could.. i don't know..... " she wrapped herself around him and the smell of him engulfed her as she looked up at him with chibi like eyes. "i don't know .. you could... go on a date with me?" she said smiling. "after your attake ofcourse"
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:26 pm

Senshiro laughed, the temperature rising with his burst of emotion. "A date? I think we're a little past that point, my succulent little Haru-chan." He smiled a provocative smile and stepped into a nearby flame that still burned feebly. "Come, my dear... this is a far quicker way to travel. I promise that you will not be hurt by the heat. Your clothes..." he smirked, his eyes glittering seductively, "...they might not be so lucky."
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:47 pm

she blushed. "uhhh.. i don't know..." she puffed out her cheeks in a child like way as if throwing a temper tancher [sp?] "what makes you say that? you just wanna see me naked!!!!" she stomped her foot then stepped toward him slowly as if teasing him. "hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:34 pm

Senshiro laughed out loud. "Haru, my dear, if I wanted to view your body, I would have by now. You forget that I am the Otokage." He smiled, the flames at his feet licking the edges of the garment Haru had given him. "I can bring others with me through a fire, but I do not know if that person's clothing will suvive the journey. If it makes you feel any better, I will close my eyes, Haru-chan." He smirked playfully as the fire around his feet pulsed, as if alive.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 4:13 pm

she smiled. "oh thats just peachy" she said rolling her eyes as she stepped next to him wrapping her arms around his waste. "where are we going to go to?" she said smiling some.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 2:23 pm

He smiled. "My place. I want some of my clothes, plus it gives us time for that..." he smirked seductively, eyeing Haru all over, "date."
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 2:24 pm

she blushed. "if you say so sen-sama" she looked at him suspicosly then away toward the ground.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 2:26 pm

Sen smiled and stepped back into the fire. The flames exploded for a moment, then Haru and Sen were gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Otokage's Hidden Base
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2