Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Otokage's Hidden Base

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

Otokage's Hidden Base Empty
PostSubject: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 1:36 pm

Senshiro scowled, pacing along the entrance of the cave that was his hideout. "Damn Akatsuki... Fine, if they won't help me, then I'll have to do it myself. They just don't see the good that will come from it, the spoils of victory! When we conquer the village, all the riches will be split between the Akatsuki and Otogakure! It's win-win! Oh well, I should prepare." Sen smiled, an insane spark in his eyes. He sat in the center of the chamber as torches burst into light in a full circle around him.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 6:20 pm

A large rumble of power rippled through the cave as a smash of the rock was seen outside of the cave, an avalanche had begun, smashing anything in it's way. Toshiro was standing at the top of the cave, looking towards the rocks he tumbled down towards the entrance of the cave, seeing if it would be enough to make a large cave in. 'Using only a bit of my power should stop this...' he thought to himself, seemingly wearing his dark Kurokage-style cloak around him, protecting himself from the pouring rain outside.
Back to top Go down
http://narutoryoku.forumotion.net/index.htm
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:03 pm

Underneath senshiro his shadow moved of its own accord towards the wall of the chamber and began to solidify into the form of a man with red eyes looking at the Otokage. "It would be benefical to both of Akatsuki and the Sound, however I dont see the need to risk my men when need does not call for it...."
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:48 pm

Senshiro growled. "I didn't ask for your permission, nor do I need it. I am Otokage, and I'll do as I please. If you want to help, then fine, if not, I'll do it on my own." Senshiro blinked, feeling the ground shake. "Someone's trying to cause a cave in. Dumbass. Like I didn't see that coming."
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:12 pm

"....I never told you not to...I told my men not to......you aren't even a fully fleged member of Akatsuki.....I really only sent you that invitation so that I have a liason with the sound.....when you need to get in signal me, I'll be watching" said Kokuei as he turned into a shadow again and took his place inside of Senshiros shadow.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 3:22 pm

Sen blinked, staring at where Kokuei disappeared. "Get in what... where'd you go?" He paused for a moment, waiting to see if Kokuei would return.

(OOC: This next bit is in case he elects not to. If he does, I will edit and delete this portion.)

Senshiro screamed in frustration, flames bursting as if from within him, exploding out of the cave entrance and lighting up the night sky. When the fire died down, the cave had melted, Sen's clothes had been torched, and he stood in the once-cold night air, now stiflingly hot, yet the torches still stood. "I'll burn the Grass village to the ground. I can't wait any longer." He began to walk through the molten rock as though it was nothing but warm water, oblivious to the shape the smoldering stone had formed: the leering face of the Nine-Tailed Fox.

(OOC: The last part is for Toshiro, who I believe is on a mountain and would not be hurt by the fires, although he might have been scared shitless by the almost explosion and can definately feel the heat. He is the only one who has the proper angle to see the face formed, except for Kokuei, who can technically be at that spot, too. Also, I have a question for you, Toshiro. What are you doing here? This is the Grass Village, so why do you give a shit? You're the Kage of the Shadow Village, right? Please explain.)
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:05 pm

"You need to get in without calling attention to yourself, correct?" came Kokuei's disembodied voice somewhere underneath senshiro.
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:55 pm

((OOC: Sorry, i haven't active lately, and i've been missing alot, Sorry. ^^;
Also, I may be part of the Shadow Village, but i don't have the country to actually set up my office and such, so i can be here if i like.))

Moving his left palm forward, then to his side, he let down a small sigh, keeping his right eye covered at all cost, his Kurokage-style kage uniform breezing past in the small breeze as he watched the shadows of the rocks vanish as they did. He had been awaiting the moment when he would be able to unleash his power on something other than other people, which was starting to get on his nerves, so he chose to begin his rain of oblivion on the people who attack villages to get power and what they want. A small stream of chakra was flowing around him as he motioned his left palm forward one more, forming a single hand seal, feeling the heat from under him.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:00 pm

(OOC: Okay, now I'm officially confused. First off, I'm here as Otokage, not Akatsuki, and in your bio it said that the Akatsuki are the ones who attacked you, so WTF? Second, Mange, did your post take place before or after I destroyed the cave? Fill me in on the updated details, please, because I'm not posting until that's cleared up.)
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 12:31 am

(OOC: I'm not sure, i'm not active alot unless i have something to do here that is interesting to me. By the way, during when i'm in a really intense battle, i seem to post with higher detail and such, just so ya know. Sorry. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:30 pm

(OOC: Does it really matter? Im in your shadow.....just for the sake of argument tho lets just say after)
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:18 pm

(OOC: Okay, that clears it up.)

Sen growled. "I don't need anyone's help, Kokuei-sama, but it would make things a lot easier." He smirked evily, chuckling. "If I can't get in there somewhat stealthily, then I'd have to go with Plan B, but that would involve buring the country to the ground." Senshiro cackled, his laughter brimming with insanity. "After all, why would I care for a country of ashes? Mwahahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 8:34 pm

haru blinked walking out into the view. "sen-san?" she said looking at him a bit nervouse. "i'm here to help you anyway i can...." she smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:02 pm

Sen blinked, looking around at Haru. He smiled at her. "I'm glad you've come. It will make things much easier." He chuckled and continued walking, not bothering to cover his nude form.

(OOC: If you remember, his clothes burnt off when he blew up his base.)
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 4:55 pm

((OOC: Disturbing...))
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 5:12 pm

(OOC: yea good thing I can't actually see any of this.....just becasue Im in his shadow doesn't mean I can't be somewhere else)
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:05 pm

(OOC: LOL I know, it's just a common anime action thing, so I figured what the hell?)
Back to top Go down
Toshiro Azibara Kazura

Toshiro Azibara Kazura

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 4:31 pm

((OOC: It's still disturbing...))
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 4:36 pm

(OOC:So like are we gonna let this thread die? Nobodies said anything in the past like 5 posts)
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 2:27 pm

(OOC: Yeah, I suppose so. Haru might still post, but I'm just gonna move on to the actual attack soon. I need to prepare my attack strategy first, though.)
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 5:21 pm

haru blushed furiously her face a passionent red. "uh..... sen-san aren't you going to put cloths on?" she covered her eyes with her hands in a cute "chibi" like way as she slightly looked threw the crack of her fingers to stare at his naked form, then quickly closed her fingers to cover her eyes again.

[[ooc:sorry i forgot about this eppp]]
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 8:39 pm

(OOC:Dont yet, I want to see what tosh does...)
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:28 pm

(OOC: Don't what, attack? Like I said, I need to think of my attack strategy. Oh, and the post I'm about to make may disturb certain people, so I'm going to hide it with a spoiler thingy. It's meant only for Haru, but if anyone wants, they can read it. Just don't yell at me; I warned you!)

Spoiler:

(OOC: Also, Haru-chan, if you don't know how to read the Spoiler thingy, just click it underneath the big word "Spoiler.")
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 8:47 pm

haru eped lightly. "no...why would.. i mean! want?? of course not!! i mean.. i mean!!!" she blushed furorisly and covered her face again. "oh just get dressed please" she said turning her back to him. "please.. sen-kun!"
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:32 pm

Senshiro cackled at Haru's reaction. "But Haru-chan, my dear, how am I to get dressed? There are no clothes around here aside from the ones you are wearing. So I must go, and I must go as is." He turned away from Haru as he spoke, but cocked his head back to look at her with a sneer. "Unless you wish to give me some of your vestments, Haru-chan?"

(OOC: For those of you who don't know, "Vestments" means "clothing.")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Otokage's Hidden Base   Otokage's Hidden Base Empty

Back to top Go down

Otokage's Hidden Base
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next