Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a Meeting of old friends

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 11:39 am

" So now that we are all here." ko said wiht a smirk on his face. he reached into a cabinet that had rose from the ground behind him. and took out 8 vials. " i am makeing a special type of justu that when activated. can bring you back from the dead. it is a very difficult form of a summoning jutsu. because it uses your own blood to call you back from place of the dead. i have been working on this evere since Ryo brought me back. in my little trip to the afterlife i brought back a stone from the World of the dead. this jutsu still isnt complete but i have hopes of finishing it soon. But for me to finish this jutsu. i need your blood. " with this he passed two vials to everyone. " you just have to fill both vials with your blood. as soon as you guys do this we can get to the second reason i brought you all here." ko said as he smiled and downed his whole bottle of sake. he then grabbed his vials and stuck one into his right arm. it filled with blood and he removed it quickly. he then took the second vial and put into the same hole. it too filled with blood and he removed it. Ko then took a bandage and pressed it up against the puncture. the bleeding stopped and he smiled. " see it is as easy as that." he smiled agian and picked up his two vials. he placed then in a drawer in the cabinet behind him. " now if you all would please draw your blood for me"
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:06 pm

haru blinked looking at him then to Kumori with this "should i?" look as she twisted the vials in her hand with this look. she then looked up at the man. "why....should i help you?" she said her none trusting instinces comeing into play, last person she trusted cursed her. she looked at Kumori again, now she didn't mind it so much but then again, she had gotten use to it. she looked at the man again as she sighed. "just give me a good reason and i'll do it" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:19 pm

" Your not helping me your helping your self. if this jutsu works you will die and then be reincarnated just as you are now." ko said as he watched everyones faces. " now if you want to be able to come back from the dead then i suggest that you draw your blood and give it to me."
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:43 pm

haru rolled her eyes but stuck the vial into her arm filling it with blood then the other and as she looked at him. "happy" she sad smirking some. then looking at Kumori she smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:58 pm

"Will it work on dogs?" Manaika said while poking the needle into her arm and drawing blood. After using the other vial Manaika found a bandage and stuck it on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:18 pm

" Well to be honest i don't know at all" Ko said with a disapointed face. " it is worth a try but i have no garentees of it working." as he said this Ko tossed another vial at manika.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:22 pm

haru blinked looking at him with a look of you got to be kidding me. she sighed as she stood and stretched she rubbed the back of her neck* "so what now?"
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:33 pm

Manaika looked at Biyoku. "Well, buddy. We have to do this sooner or later. Just sit still." Manaika walked over to Biyoku. She was about to poke the needle in but she hesitated and stopped. "I don't think I can do this. But I'd rather that Haru did it instead. I might not trust her completely but I guess you could say this is a test." Manaika said sort of grinning.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 2:46 pm

"why do you want me to poke? your dog with a neddel?" she said looking at her. "i always could" she took the vial from her and with out hestation poked the dog till the vial was full. "there. i have no problames sticking animales with needles, and or other people," she said a whicked grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:02 pm

Manaika looked at Haru. "Thank you very much. Even if it is meant to help him I can't poke Biyoku with that." Manaika took the vial from Haru. She found a bandage and stuck it on Biyoku's wound. Manaika handed her 3 vials to Ko. "Does it matter which one is which?"
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:06 pm

haru rolled her eyes, she enjoyed being mean, then again that all she knew was being mean. "i think it might" she said handing ko the vials
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:36 pm

Manaika looked uneasily at Haru. "Well there are possibilities when they could just do a DNA test and figure out whose blood it is, but there are also possibilities where they can't do that so you would have to label the vials." Manaika said a little angry. "You don't have a very calm mind do you Haru. Ditch your village and use the curse seal to help you take your mind off the horrible things that've happened in your life. Just calm down." Manaika said in a more laid back voice.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:40 pm

she laughed. "my past is none of your business... and as for forgetting it, i like remebering it... it.. drives me..." she said a whicked smile to her face. "and as for that i didnt ask for this curse mark, i was tricked, by your master, who i'm growing fawn of.. to and extent." she laughed again. "and no i like my village"
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:54 pm

"Oh, yeah you don't have a family. My family hates me and probably think I'm dead by now. I need to see them again... I have some business to take care of. Master, comrade, Haru, I'll be leaving now." Manaika said with shady eyes. She started to walk out Biyoku following after her. Suddenly Manaika stopped. "Biyoku I want you to stay with someone here. Anyone here who wants to take care of him please. To feed him... just let him into the forest and he'll find you. He doesn't need to run around he's the laziest dog I've ever seen. Who here is going to take care of him. Haru, if you want to take him, I'd trust you better." Manaika walked out but Biyoku just sat still in the hideout, whimpering.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:57 pm

haru looked at her. "okay, i'll take care of him... this once" she said looking at her. "and who says i don't have faimly?" she said laughing slightly. "trust me i do... very good faimly" she said as she knelt down to the dog patting its head lightly smiling slightly. "i don't mind dogs, there loyal compains" she said smiling a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:47 pm

" Now then if you would like to stay here for awhile. i have rooms prepared for you all. " ko turned and walked to the right wall. he touched one of his hands to the wall and a door opend up. he then walked a about 15 feet and touched to wall again and another door opened. "Haru Kumori feel free to come here as often as you want these will be your rooms." he the n walked to the table and touched the empty chairs and they snake into the ground. he continued over the back wall with the cabinet. he faced the wall and touched it with both hands. as he slid the hands aprat the wall opened up to a small hallway. Ko walked into leaving it open. " these are my quarters and there are the kitchens in here too." ko then turned again. and touched one of the hallways walls. a door opend and he enetered in to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Meeting of old friends   a Meeting of old friends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a Meeting of old friends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2