Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A chance meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Bored   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:26 am

Yuuchou walked through Hueco Mundo looking side to side randomly. "Wow this is more boring than I thought... something interesting PLEASE happen..." Yuuchou kicked up some dust. Finally he got to bored and used Garganta sending him to the human world. He smiled a tiny bit and laid down on a rooftop, covering his mask piece from the sun. "500 years of having intelligence like this and all there is, is boredom."
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:54 am

Ryuuza watched as the Arrancar made the Gargantua and go thru. Just as it was about to closed he Shunpo'ed thru following the mysterious arrancar.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:11 am

Yuuchou turned around facing the Arrancar who followed him through his Garganta. "You took my hole through worlds. That wasn't very nice." He said with a stupid grin on his face. "You don't look like someone who would do that kind of thing. Did you notice how boring the world is." Yuuchou said in a laid back voice.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:36 am

"...And I thought you wouldn't be the type of person to wander aimlessly around the human world with out having a particular reason....." trailed off Ryuuza nonchalantly, looking blankly down at the other arrancar from the mouth of the gargantua.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:38 am

"I just do whatever I want. When I get bored in Hueco Mundo I just go to the world of the living." Yuuchou said, sounding a little drunk. "You seem to have nothing to say? You're a shy one aren't you?" Yuuchou said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:42 am

"Nay, a shy one I am not.....I just don't make it a habit to loiter in a town patrolled by shinigami......although they dont seem to be out lately....It could be because....." he said his voice trailing off while looking about the city below.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:50 am

Yuuchou's eyelids were closed halfway for whatever reason. "Maybe you should stay focused so you can stop trailing off. " He joked looking at the tall Arrancar. standing at least a foot taller than him. "How'd you get to grow so tall... I didn't catch you name." Yuuchou said, covering right eye and glaring at Ryuuza with his Mask shard covered eye.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:02 am

Ryuuza jumped down from the gargantua and let it close. He landed on the roof next to Yuuchou. He wore a black shimigami shuhakusho, and had a fairly large bastard sword in a sheathe on his back. "I wasn't trailing off, I was looking for shinigami. Just because I said that they haven't appeared lately doesn't mean they still dont patrol. And my name is Kouryou, Ryuuza Kouryou." He said looking over at the other arrancar, expressionless.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:13 am

Yuuchou continued to smile stupidly. "I'm Yuuchou Kouki. If we do see shinigami I can easily kill them. My Zanpakuto would over-kill them when its not even in its released state... Maybe not that easily, but you get the point. I remember 500 years ago that stupid shinigami fought me but ran away. That was when I was first Arrancarized. What are you doing here with me though?"
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:15 am

"Following you" he said with a strange look in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:19 am

"Wow don't you have an interesting life." Yuuchou said sarcastically. He laid down on the rooftop and closed his eyes. "If you have anything you might want I'll be waiting here, asleep."
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:25 am

"I thought you were looking for powerful hollows, for th-. Nevermind I can see your too busy so if you will." he replied, turning around and getting ready to open a gargantua of his own.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:27 am

Yuuchou got up and opened his eyes. "What were you saying? Tell me right now." He said in a more serious voice but he was still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:32 am

Stopping he turned his head and looked at Yuuchou, "well I was referring to the unrest in Seireitei what with the different factions of the Gotei 13 and their government....the Central 46." he said as he finished opening the gargantua.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:41 am

"That's a problem. They're probably going to find me here. Should I follow you back to Hueco Mundo." Yuuchou said sounding more drunk then usual. He took out a bottle of sake, almost empty. He finished it off and fell asleep on the roof.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:48 am

"Hmph" scoffed ryuuza, looking down at the passed out, piss drunk arrancar. After turning around and walking through the gargantua he thought as it closed around him. He had much to say of his zanpakuto, perhaps he could defend himself.....oh well Im not the one invading seireitei. Ryuuza thought as he walked through the other side.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:53 am

Yuuchou appeared right behind Ryuuza. He tried to put his hand on Ryuuza's shoulder. "You know -hic- we're good friendsssss aren't me..." Yuuchou fell to the ground and didn't get up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A chance meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A chance meeting   A chance meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

A chance meeting
Page 1 of 1