Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Strange meeting

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kumori karite

Kumori karite

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:45 pm

Kumori Karite walked through sound territory a black sword in a red sheath swung across his back he wore a dark claok with a dark shire underneath a pentagram necklace hung from his neck. His foot steps echoed throught the barren land scape as his black combat boots made hard contact with the ground. Kumori's red eyes looked around the area as he came to a halt, A demonic aura sorrounded his sword as the back of his neck glowed softly.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:48 pm

haru felt the presences of some one as she turned around with this look she jumped up into a tree and darted off into the dirction when she stopped a young girl jumped infont of him, her long silver hair tied at the end her sliver eyes looking at him. "who are you?" she asked looking at him. "what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:50 pm

Manaika walked forward. "Hey, Master Kumori, I haven't seen you for a while. You seem good. Haru, you seem fine, too. Haru this is Master Kumori. Master this is Haru, she's sort of my friend." Manaika said with an odd grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Kumori karite

Kumori karite

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:53 pm

Kumori smirked his enhanced carnivores showing. His red eyes looked the girl up and down "why do you wear a mask?" the back of his neck pulsated slightly sending out an evil energy his sword shook in it's sheath as Kumori watched the girl with his red eyes, He kept a mask of little emotion then turned his head slightly to face his apprentice "Hello Apprentice.....How has my gift been? using it wisely?"
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:55 pm

haru blinked. "why i wear a mask is none of your buisness" she said coldly. she was getting tired of people asking her and stuff. "and yes Manaika i suppsoe were freinds, well getting there slowly" she said her arm being squeezed again.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:59 pm

"I haven't gotten to fight to many people using it... but the truth is... it makes me quite demonic from time to time. But it also allows me to act carefree and easygoing most of the time." Manaika said to her Master, grinning her odd grin.
Back to top Go down
Kumori karite

Kumori karite

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:02 pm

Kumori laughed then turned to Haru. He activated his Sharingan his eyes turning into the feared 3 tomo state "Is it to hide that Scar?" Kumori smirked as his own curse seal glowed a bit brighter the wolf outline visable "That's good Manika...." his sword glowed a dark aura as Kumori simply laughed sometimes it felt good to have this much power.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:05 pm

she sighed removing her mask. a huge welted over scar rested along side her face rising from her cheek bone across her face and over her top abd bottom lip and to the end of her other cheek and a little on her neck. "yes. thats what it is for, to hide this!" she said looking at both of them.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:08 pm

Manaika frowned. "How did you know about this, Master? You know something decently memorable about her and I beleive you two haven't met?" Manaika said her eyes shady trying not to look at the scar.
Back to top Go down
Kumori karite

Kumori karite

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:10 pm

Kumori walked forward his sharingan still active. He took the girl into a hug whispering her ear "let your past not trouble you...Live for today and die for tomarrow...." he sighed then laughed at Manika statement "Let's just say I have a few new Tricks up my slevee..." he deactivated the sharingan and the power that circulated around Kumori faded away.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:14 pm

haru tensed her entire body. the corners of her mouth twitching. "d..do..don't" she said as she tensed up more a blush across her face. "no touch!!" she said raising her hand she swung it down to slap him when she stopped puffing out her cheeks in a chibi child like way. "hpmh! don't you know ..." she stommped her foot. " i can't think of anything to say!" she said crossing her arms and looking away putting the mask back on over her face.
Back to top Go down
Kumori karite

Kumori karite

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:28 pm

Kumori laughed "predictable...." he turned to Manika reactivating his sharingan "complements of the akatsuki" the dark energy sourrinding him returned his sword pulsating his curse seal glowing slightly "So...how about a little sparring match....You and My apprentice versues me...." Kumori smiled his sharingan eyes glowing sligtly "I will only use 20% of my full power..."
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:31 pm

she blinked. "if you havent noticed me and your "apprentice" don't get along.. not well enough to fight, don't kill me and i'll fight you by myself.. just as a training i could use a good sparring match...but its up to you.." she said a some what of a smile on her face. ryo-sama would think im nuts she thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Kumori karite

Kumori karite

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:33 pm

Kumori nodded and pulled on his black fingerless gloves "I won't even use my sword..." his sharingan eyes watched the girl "alright...one on one....whenever your ready..." Kumori laughed this should provide me with some entertainment He smiled one more time "Alright how about we make things intresting...If you win ill give you anything you want with the exceptiopn of my blades and cloths and if I win...well you will see..."
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:36 pm

haru nodded. "this should be very very intresting" she said as she dashed back. "Fukumi Hari" she wrapped a hand around her mouth so only a small hole appeared as senban shot out as she aimed them for him jumping back a few more spaces taking out a few kunia.

[Fukumi Hari
♦Fukumi Hari is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Shizuna. it allows the use to call forth needles into there mouth and then spit them at there opponent with great accuracy.
♦rank D]
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:38 pm

"Kumori come on shes not a very high level at least deactivate your sharingan. And Haru I'd gladly help you." Manaika sneered.
Back to top Go down
Kumori karite

Kumori karite

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:40 pm

The senbon needle shot at Kumori only to have Kumori raise his hand and catch it inbetween his finger "Speed of the crow..." Kumori seemingly dissolved into the air itself only to appear behind the girl "come on...Show me power...show me your hate..." He jumped back from the girl throwing a Kunai at the ground behind her, The Kunai had an explodeing tag on it and was enriched with Kumori's chakra ensureing the explosion would be twice as big.

Name: Speed of the crow
Style: Ninjutsu
Description: Kumori can now move at near sonic speed this takes a toll on his physical form and often requires him to rest for a short period after extended use.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:45 pm

haru jumped back a few places landing against a tree as she clenched her fist. "this should work" she said as she darted to the side building up chakra in her hand she jolted forward "Ototon - Chi Oto no jutsu!!!" she screamed as she got closer releasing her fist. then re-curling it into a fist to punch him.

[Ototon - Chi Oto no jutsu (Sound Release ~ Bloody Sound Technique )
- The User Forms A huge amount of Chakra in their fists and when a punch is thrown the hands release it in the form of Tremendous sound waves that spreads out through the area. Mainly Travels through the air so it don't leave a trail that it is coming. When the sound Impacts the foe they will lose the ability to hear for a while and it will cause them to bleed out of the ear.
- Effect: Causes the foe to lose hearing for 5 posts so it will be harder for them to evade attacks]
Back to top Go down
Kumori karite

Kumori karite

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:49 pm

Kumori laughed he hadn't fought in ages. He used his speed to evade the girl then within seconds began running around in a circle around Haru he seemingly appeared everywhere as his speed incresed "Demon clone no jutsu..." 5 Kumori appered above Haru each one with a sword drawn. Meanwhile the real Kumori had jumped above all of them raiseing his blade "King Crows Fury..." the sky darkned as Kumori's energy incresed he swung his sword down sending a lash of dark energy down at the girl while the demon clone Kumori sorrounded her and swung there own swords down sending low level energy strikes at her.

Name: King crows fury
Style: Ninjutsu
Description: the king crow glows red and Kumori can unleash sharp lashes of dark energy from it.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:52 pm

"Haru, I shall do only one thing to help you, but it may also stop you and have no effect on Kumori. Summoning Jutsu: Demonic Dog!" Manaika did some hand seals and bit her thumbs thrusting them onto Biyoku. An image of a great demon dog appeared where Biyoku stood.

Name : (False)Summoning Jutsu: Demonic Dog (Demonic Dog Illusion)
Style : Gen-jutstu
Effect : Manaika created this jutsu noticing that she needed a way to confuse her opponents. This jutsu appears as a summoning jutsu when Manaika bites her thumbs and appears to put them on the ground when she really puts them on Biyoku. After preparing a few hand signs Biyoku appears as a giant demonic dog creature, scaring the opponent and distracting him/her. Giving Manaika enough time to go up to them and attack.

Pic:

A Strange meeting Attachment
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:53 pm

haru blinked. "dang.. i knew this was no good" she said as she looked around for ways to get of this attacke when she couldnt she covered her head and waited. this had been a good fight, and she knew when she was beat.
Back to top Go down
Kumori karite

Kumori karite

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:55 pm

Kumori grinned knowing she had been beat he used his speed and stepped picking up the girl bridel style he jumped and avoided his own attack. He had shathed his sword and put the girl down sevral feet away from where the attack hit "You admit defeat...?"
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 6:56 pm

she sighed. "yes, i know when i meet some one i cant beat, well not till i get stronger." she said smiling. "so what do you want?" she blushed slightly. "that was the deal was it not?
Back to top Go down
Kumori karite

Kumori karite

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:00 pm

Kumori walked over to the girl whispering her options into her ear, He pulled away and stood with his arms crossed waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 7:06 pm

she blushed then looked at him holding up to of her fingers as if saying option 2. she just looked at him standing up looked at him then leaned forward kissing him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Strange meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange meeting   A Strange meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

A Strange meeting
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next