Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuuchou and the SoulReaper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Yuuchou and the SoulReaper Empty
PostSubject: Yuuchou and the SoulReaper   Yuuchou and the SoulReaper EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:23 am

Yuuchou garganta'd into Rukongai and looked around. He covered his masked eye hoping to hide his identity. Suddenly he noticed his attire: an inverted soulreaper uniform, the average arrancar clothing. Before anyone noticed, Yuuchou shunpo'd on top of a building, looking around the town and noticing the outer perimeter was quite different than where he was. Yuuchou felt that this was not a place in time to drink and he lightened himself up by giving all his bottles of sake on him(18 ) to a local man. He ran towards the Seireitei, but not too close. Yuuchou shot a cero blast into the sky, towards the seireitei. It hit the spirit energy shield around the Seireitei and exploded into a lot of electricity. He hoped that it would cause the kind of attention that he wanted.

Last edited by evil8296 on Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saharro128

saharro128

PostSubject: Re: Yuuchou and the SoulReaper   Yuuchou and the SoulReaper EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:28 am

Saharro walked by and noticed there was a cero shot , that shot out close to him. he looked around and and saw an a person dressed in an inverted shinigami outfit, identified the person, and shouted out "hey Yuuchou, its you. what are you doing here. you know if you want sneak into sneak into enemy lines without getting caught you should really try not to attract so much attention, and also try wearing something the enemy can't identify you as. here i have an extra pair of cloths" then hands the close to Yuuchou, continues saying "Wow, you look in need of some sake, here i know this auwsome bar, if you'd like i'll treat us." he said ending with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tikki_room_rox
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Yuuchou and the SoulReaper   Yuuchou and the SoulReaper EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 2:16 am

Yuuchou shunpo'd towards Saharro. "Keep your voice down. Even If I do wear that uniform, I also need an eye patch for my maskpiece. What about my spiritual pressure? Its too much like an... Arrancar's." Yuuchou whispered the last part, just in case anyone was listening. He grabbed the uniform and disappeared through a shunpo. A couple seconds later he came back with the uniform on. "I'm actually sober today so I can fight. Today is the anniversary of the day that person close to me died. I promised every anniversary that I would not drink and that when I fight, I would fight to my furthest extent." Yuuchou had a straight face with some sadness in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
saharro128

saharro128

PostSubject: Re: Yuuchou and the SoulReaper   Yuuchou and the SoulReaper EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 2:41 am

*sigh "well if you must then here take my eye patch, o don't really need it. i only wear it so no one can see my white eye, and hey about that drink just take me up on a raincheck, i do understand what your going through, the person i love died about 4 years ago. i promised her that everyday until i die that i would visit her grave and bring her a rose. i've got one question though, how did you become an arrancar?" saharro said in a warm soft voice.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tikki_room_rox
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Yuuchou and the SoulReaper   Yuuchou and the SoulReaper EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:23 pm

Yuuchou grabbed the eye patch and put it on. "I became an Arrancar because, I was fighting a soulreaper one day and this weird guy came and killed the soulreaper. I thanked him, by the way I was an Adjuchas Menos at the moment, he offered me intelligence and strength, I didn't trust him much because I was pretty sure he was a soulreaper. I followed him to Hueco Mundo. Everything went black and the next thing I knew, I only had a partial part of my mask and I looked more like a human. I had a Zanpakuto, an odd one at that, sheathed on my waist. I became a very powerful commander in an army of arrancar and Menos. I never fought, even though I could kill quite easily. I was called an Espada. This all happened 500 years ago. In war my... I guess you could say she was my girlfriend died. I gave up my army status and went out on my own. For 200 years I mourned for her. But then I eventually figured everything out and I am carefree all the time except for this day." Yuuchou said, pulling out his Zanpakuto and staring at it as if it were a reminder of his loved one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yuuchou and the SoulReaper   Yuuchou and the SoulReaper Empty

Back to top Go down

Yuuchou and the SoulReaper
Page 1 of 1