Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yuuchou Kouki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Yuuchou Kouki Empty
PostSubject: Yuuchou Kouki   Yuuchou Kouki EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:37 am

The Arrancar walked around Hueco Mundo, bored. "I need something to do... after that Hollow bait was sent I can't see a thing here." Said Yuuchou walking with his hands in his pockets and his eyes looking at every little thing. Yuuchou shrugged. "Garganta." He put his hands out and ripped a hole to the human world. His eyes shut as he looked up at the sun and smiled. "This is a little better." He said, covering his eye so no one would see his mask shard. "With all those Hollows here I should be safe and sound. But just in case." He took out a piece of Hollow bait and broke it. "Wait was that a piece of strong bait, I didn't know." He said sarcastically and broke out laughing. He drew his eyes to the streets filled with Hollows, Menos' and a couple soul reapers. "Can't let them ruin my fun." Said Yuuchou running away into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Yuuchou Kouki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuchou Kouki   Yuuchou Kouki EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:03 pm

I give this a B. If you want to be an Arrancar, you need to get an A. Although you have correct grammer and spelling this still isn't really that long.....you can try again, or PM Ryo and ask him if he can make a special exepction (he might; I mean its not like we have that many people to bitch about it), to be an Adjuchas level Arrancar. But in order to do that we have to say that you were arracarized like 500 yrs ago during the canon story, and that you were just a weak hollow and only now, 500yrs later are you showing any skill.....if we do that you could be like the head espada or something.....So in short just PM Ryo and ask him.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Yuuchou Kouki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuchou Kouki   Yuuchou Kouki EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:30 pm

I am going to make this exception the way that Mange said.

He said - " to be an Adjuchas level Arrancar. But in order to do that we have to say that you were arracarized like 500 yrs ago during the canon story, and that you were just a weak hollow and only now, 500yrs later are you showing any skill.....if we do that you could be like the head espada or something"

I agree with that so you can either do another test or you can make your character like that.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Yuuchou Kouki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuchou Kouki   Yuuchou Kouki EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:38 pm

How would Adjuchas level work as an Arrancar, Adjuchas are cannibal Hollow's how would it work as an Arrancar?
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Yuuchou Kouki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuchou Kouki   Yuuchou Kouki EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:41 pm

an Adjuchas level Arrancar is an Arrancar that was Adjuchas level before becoming an Arrancar. Most Arrancar are like this. There are a few Vasto Lorode Level but there has only ever been one Gilian level to become Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Yuuchou Kouki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yuuchou Kouki   Yuuchou Kouki EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 3:54 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yuuchou Kouki Empty