Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

saharro vs. victory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saharro128

saharro128

saharro vs. victory Empty
PostSubject: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:28 pm

saharro walks into the arena awaiting the opponent victory
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tikki_room_rox
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:37 pm

It was a strange sight to behold. The Captain commander of the Gotei 13 in a sparring match. Perhaps he was there to test the new generation of shinigamis personally. "Its been a while since i did something like this". Pluto said as he walked into the arena. he wasn't paying any attention to his opponent as of yet. He was using the moment to enjoy the cool breeze the was blowing through the arena. "I'm sure glad to have escaped my paperwork duties". The commander said as he tilted his head and saw his opponent. "So you must be Saharro. I don't think i need any introductions. But I am the Ichibantai Taicho and also the Commander as you know". Pluto then smirked at the young man as he looked at him.

"So what kind of business you have with me? It doesn't matter, lets not waste anytime, i have things to do young one". The commander said. "Perhaps he would be worthy enough for me to train him. I hope he puts on a good show". Pluto thought to himself.

Last edited by Victory21 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
saharro128

saharro128

PostSubject: Re: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:42 pm

"alright then lets get started" in an instant saharro disapears out of thin air
then before anyone could notice where he was needles are thrown in all directions
towards victory
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:54 pm

"Huh, i see your here to play then".Pluto said as he used a flash step to escape. The needles then hit spot were Pluto was standing. Pluto looked at the needles and smiled. "That was rather interesting, it the first time i saw something like that". Pluto thought to himself. The commander then stood still for a while as he traced Saharro's reiatsu. "It makes no sense to hide young one". Pluto said with a smile on his face. He seemed rather amused by the little shinigami. He had a fox grin on his face as he stood there. he was waiting for something to happen. But he was also very vigilant, due to his years of experience.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:45 pm

(ooc: You guys do know that if one f you characters dies, they die in the RP as well.)
Back to top Go down
saharro128

saharro128

PostSubject: Re: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:01 am

yeah i know i read the rules, but i do also know you can't kill a chracter unless you have permission from that character. besides i dont plan on dying, instead i plan on using this battle to gain information that i could use to better my character's story line
Back to top Go down
saharro128

saharro128

PostSubject: Re: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:01 am

"your right, there is no use hiding but if you noticed my reiatsu isn't in just in one place. there are paper traces with my reiatsu inside of them. on each paper there is an ink drawing of different animals. get to close to one and it will come to life and attack you. spiritual ribbons won't help you either. if you noticed, I walked in the arena without a zanpackto and without a zanpackto i don't really have a shnigami trace. i believe that zanpackto's are a last resort item, and should only be used in case of emergencys." saharro said as he looked at a charm and thought "don't worry Ami. After i learn all i can from this battle i will go to Hueco Mundo to save you. i know for sure your not dead." then Saharro put his focus back in the match "i didn't come here to prove that i am stronger than you, i came here to learn as much as i can, so by all means don't hold back, then again i won't be able to win this match with small tricks like these, but hey this is all i can do for the moment... looks like its your move Pluto, go ahead and choose the reiatsu you wish to follow"
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:41 am

"You would think you don't have a shinigami trace, but thats where your wrong. That fact that your using those papers, means you must have poured your reiatsu into them right? So I'm guessing there can only be one true source". Pluto said as he stood there with an annoyed look on his brat. "And another thing, brats like yourself, such refer to your superiors by their title". The commander said, this may have turned out to be a waste of time for him. "Saharro, if you looking for someone to play hide and seek with you. That person won't be me. And if you want me to go all out the answer is no. Going all out means i would kill you". Pluto said as the cool breeze blew through the arena. "So make your decision now. I have no intentions of being your guinea pig.Use some other low level shinigami for that". The commander didn't seem bothered by the whole thing any more. It was a rude gesture by Saharro to try and use the commander like that.
Back to top Go down
saharro128

saharro128

PostSubject: Re: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:46 pm

"your absolutly right commander. i was being kind of selfish, but i need this battle more than anything in the world. i need to learn a way to..." Saharro said as he came out of his hiding spot looking at the ground. then looked up at the comander with intense fury "i need to save the one i love before its too late. so please, i know you don't care but i need to grow strong. even though my abilities are a little past captain rank, i still need to get stronger to save her." Then saharro pulls his zanpackto from the shadows "i am ready to spar now, but this time for real" in an instant saharro disappears and the moon starts to rise up making the sky dark. needles are then thrown in all directions towards the comander, but unlike the previous time the needles are faster and there are more of them
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:44 pm

"Its about time" The commander thought to himself. And Saharro seemed ready this time. He had finally pulled out his zanpakuto. "Who turned out the light?". Pluto said with a smirk on his face. "This has got to be a first. Someone controlling, what would normally be a zanpakuto ability without releasing it. This could turn out to be very interesting". The commander said as the needles rained down on him. Within an instant a reiatsu orb was formed around the commander. It deflected the incoming needles. "This is getting boring now". The commander said as he stood there with the reiatsu orb protecting him.

"It seems your still playing childish games with me. You surely don't seem like your fighting for love". The commander said as he attempted to anger the young man. Perhaps Saharro had no idea of the commander's power. Or maybe he was a bit too ignorant to even wonder why he was the commander.
Back to top Go down
saharro128

saharro128

PostSubject: Re: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:14 pm

"don't think i'm such a child. if you do you might get kill" Saharro said coldly, then reappeard in back of the comander. all of a sudden a strong spiritual pressure came from Saharro, leaving the captain almost stunned. saharro then pulled out a black zanpackto and put it towards the commander neck and said "when you said this is going to be intresting, are you admitting i do have some power? so how much power do you think i wield?"
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:15 am

"What are you trying to prove.? Your nothing, when i said interesting. I meant this is more like hide and go seek. That seems to be the game your playing". The commander said, he wasn't at all phased by the efforts of the young man. The commander started releasing his reiatsu. At this rate his reiatsu should give Saharro some problems. A mere Lieutenant had no business trying to take on the commander. After releasing his reiatsu the commander flashed steeped away from Saharro's blade.

Pluto then turned around and pointed his fingers, towards Saharro. "Destructive art 4: White lightning". The commander said as the kidou crackled around the tips of his fingers. The kidou were sent flying towards Saharro. The commander then flashed stepped away, as the kidou went forth. A smirk came to the commander's face as he looked on. He wasn't taking things serious.
Back to top Go down
saharro128

saharro128

PostSubject: Re: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:11 am

saharro closed his eyes and thought he was done for. he oopened his eyes to see the final blow, but he wasn't in the arena anymore. he wasin a dark place where everything was black and the sky was red. there were also blood stain everywhere, as if this ground was a battle field. then Saharro heard the voice of a little girl laughing coming from behind him. He turned around but there was no one there. the laughter got louder, and louder, and louder, then it stopped. Saharro heard foot-steps coming from in front of him, he searched for the figure and soon enough a little girl that look about 7 came out from the shadows. she wore a blue dress and had blue eyes that just about matched her dress. her hair was long and golden. she look up at Saharro and in a sweet voice said "hi i'm Rayne, who are you?" Saharro looked at her and in responce said "i am Saharro Satsujin." Rayne put on a big smile and said "Satsujin as in murder? i love it! hehe your funny!" Then Saharro asked "Where am i and why am i here?" The little girl ignored the question, laughed, and said "hehe, why so serious?" Saharro looked like he was annoyed and asked again in a louder pitch "Where am i and why am i here?" Rayne stopped laughing and told Saharro "Gosh! you don't have to be all tense. you are in the world of me, your Zanpackto! You are hear because your weak and can't do anything on your own!" Rayne stared to laugh and then continued her speech saying "now close your eyes, and when you open then everything will be okay!" Saharro did as he was told, and when he opened his eyes he was back in the arena with the white lightning coming towards him at extreame speed. Saharro started to battle with a more care free atitude. he grasped his zanpackto and cut through the white lightning, then flash stepped towards the comander and hit the commander so hard that he(the comander) was sent flying into a wall of the arena. Saharro thn jumped up and sat in the sky laughing at what he just did. "Hehehe. Nice to meet you commander, i'm Rayne. you know, the most insane and deadleist zanpackto known to the soul society! you know for a comander you sure do leave yourself open a lot!" a smile came across Saharro's face
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:42 am

(ooc:And also Saharro, you CAN kill a character in the arena without a persons permission, thats kinda whats its there for. Otherwise, if you are training/sparring you have to do it in the RP, seeing as there is a place there speciffically for it [training grounds])
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

PostSubject: Re: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 2:01 pm

Isn't it god-modding to say you hit me?
Back to top Go down
saharro128

saharro128

PostSubject: Re: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 11:55 pm

ohhh srry if its g-moding. but when saharro hit you i ment like i'm serious now, or a warrning strike. it meant no damage what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: saharro vs. victory   saharro vs. victory Empty

Back to top Go down

saharro vs. victory
Page 1 of 1