Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saharro Satsujin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saharro128

saharro128

Saharro Satsujin Empty
PostSubject: Saharro Satsujin   Saharro Satsujin EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 1:25 am

Another day passes in the soul society where we find our character Saharro Satsujin relaxing in the meadows of the soul society. He was lying down watching the clouds pass by the bright blue sky when he heard a faint voice from across the meadow. “Hey Satsujin!” is what the voice said. The voice belonged to a girl that is seen running though the field towards Saharro with a happy expression on her face. She was a nice thin girl with long light brown hair and light brown eyes. She was about 16 years of age and had smooth light skin that gleamed in the sun. She also wore a soul reaper uniform with her zanpakuto at the side of her waist. She took a seat next to saharro, smiling she said “Aren’t you suppose to be applying for a position in the protection squads?” gazing away from the clouds, saharro looked at her and in response said “I was going to go, but I decided to take it easy for a while.” She looked away into the sky then looked back at saharro with a puzzled expression. “Really? Wow, what a shame. With your abilities you could have easily made captain. I mean I was even lucky to make 1st rank. Well it is your choice.” Is what she said. Then they both lied down in the meadow looking up at the sky. Hours past and the sun started to set. Everything around started turn black and white, instantaneously. Saharro look back at the girl. She lied there still as if she was frozen solid. “What is this Dark Aurora?” Saharro said to himself. A worm hole opened up in front of them. Saharro got up as quickly as possible and stood in front of the worm hole. A hollow came out. “I am an espada. My name is Merced. I have come here to recruit you back to the darkness.” The hollow said. “Back to the darkness? What are you talking about? I never was part of the dark.” Saharro said in a set battle stance. “So you don’t remember then.” said Merced. “In time you will and when you do I will be there to take you to back.” The espada said then walked back into the worm hole. Then the worm whole closed and everything was back to normal. Then girl was unfrozen and said “Why are you so tense? Don’t you come to the meadows to relax?” Then saharro said to her coldly “I’ll be seeing you around.” “Where are you going?” She said. “Away.” Saharro said then walked away.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tikki_room_rox
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Saharro Satsujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saharro Satsujin   Saharro Satsujin EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:41 pm

A rank at best..... with that you can make a Arrancar at the Números or Fracción, Lieutenant rank or Hollows up to Adjuchas level, Soul reapers and Hollows
, or Humans, both combatant or non-combatant. You controlled a character. the detail was good, but it didn't quite flow together well......it just didn't hold my attention
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Saharro Satsujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saharro Satsujin   Saharro Satsujin EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:15 pm

Mange, you are being very generous with these grades lately. I would have only given this a C-B at best but as we need bleach character I will go with you grade of an A. Just try not to be too generous with grades in the future.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Saharro Satsujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saharro Satsujin   Saharro Satsujin EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 4:45 am

How do you figure? You have to factor in:

1. We DO need more Bleach RPers

2. Their weren't any spelling mistakes.

3. Yes, their were characters controlled, but it isn't really about controlling characters, its how you control them. (If its more like a book, generally means a good RP)

3. detail, spelling and length can over come controlling a character....

4. Also their is no Shinigami rank under A rank......So I was saying their good enough to be be above-par lieutenant, but not quite captain

And normally I probably would have given this a B
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saharro Satsujin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saharro Satsujin   Saharro Satsujin Empty

Back to top Go down

Saharro Satsujin
Page 1 of 1