Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for an Uchiha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Looking for an Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Looking for an Uchiha   Looking for an Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:35 pm

Manaika walked into the outskirts of the leaf village. She had her odd grin on her face. " I'm looking for an Uchiha, ANBU for that matter. I need to speak with him, without a fight, please." Manaika laid down on the ground waiting for the ANBU member to arrive. Accidentally she closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sakumo Uchiha

Sakumo Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Uchiha   Looking for an Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:37 pm

Sakumo appeared in a whirlwind of leaves and white smoke." who are you and what do you want?" he asked cautiously. Sakumo didn't like the looks of the situatuon.... considering she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Uchiha   Looking for an Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:44 pm

Manaika opened her eyes and looked up. "Well hello sunshine." Manaika jumped to her feet still a little drowsy. "I'm Manaika Inuzuka, ex-leaf member. I remember you as a powerful character. I challenge you to a spar. Meaning we don't kill each other, but we fight using all our strength. If you kill me or call on other friends... I'll hunt you down.
Back to top Go down
Sakumo Uchiha

Sakumo Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Uchiha   Looking for an Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:47 pm

" Sounds threatning " said Sakumo sarcastically." you get first move" he said again as he took a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Uchiha   Looking for an Uchiha EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:57 pm

Manaika shrugged. "Ok. Biyoku field form GO!" Biyoku ran out into the distance and Manaika unsheathed her sword/whip and it lit on fire. She stood straight up in no stance at all but the whip still moved, swirling around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for an Uchiha   Looking for an Uchiha Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for an Uchiha
Page 1 of 1