Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) Empty
PostSubject: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:31 pm

*appearing from a shadow Kokuei began looking around the old hideout, wearing a long hooded cloak*

Last edited by Mange on Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:36 pm

haru blinked slowly walking toward the old hideout she had been exploring when she found it as she slowly walked in she was going to explore this new place she had found*
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:40 pm

*hearing light footsteps a short distance away, kokuei threw a kunai towards the source of he sound and then made for a shdow to change his position*
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:42 pm

haru jumped back. "what the" she said whispering in a soft hiss. this was not wat she expected she took out a kunia and walked forward again*
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:47 pm

*kokuei bit his thumb and doing a few handseals, he teleported back thru the shadow he was just in to appear behind the kounichi through her own shadow. After teleporting behind her he placed his bitten thumb upon the kounichi and summoned her shadow he made it dive toward her with what looked like a kunai in its hand.*
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:50 pm

haru blinked turning around caught of guard she cursed. "Fukumi Hari" she said senban spitting out of her mouth toward the shadow as she tried to jump back some* "who are you?" she asked looking at the man as she jumped back a few paces.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:58 pm

"It doesn't matter who I am" said the man, closing his eyes and opening them to reveal the 3-tomoe sharingan in each eye. *after saying that Kokuei out streatched his hand and pulled the girls shadow self towards himself and formed it into a blade of shadow. then swung the blade back and leapt toward the kounichi*
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:01 am

haru istanly notice the shragian remebering what she heard about it she looked away trying to avoide him as she took a step back. "Fukumi Hari" she said again as she spit the needles out of her mouth toward the ninja. closeing her eyes she back flipped away landing a few paces infront of him.

she looked at him from were she stood. "answer my dam question.. why are you here.. why are you attacking me" she said as she jumped to the side moveing at a quick pace still looking around trying to avoide his eyes*
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:11 am

Only being able deflect the majority of the senbon, the man got hit in the right shoulder and lower right arm. 'Damn...' thought Kokuei, '....I guess I'll try that jutsu...' *imbibing the shadow blade with chakra, he swung the blade vertically towards the kounichi and made a handseal with his right hand and called out* "Kageton - Wangetsu Getsuei no Yaiba!!"

{Kageton - Wangetsu Getsuei no Yaiba ( Shadow Release - Crescent Moon Blade)
C Rank
Effect: A skill where the user swings there hand and upon the ground creates a crescent shaped shadow. This shadow after being imbued with chakra is sent flying towards the opponent. This fast flying blade is easily able to cut through trees. However, if a metal blade is used to try and block the jutsu, it will be cut in two blades to cut the opponent}
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:15 am

haru jumped back a few step taking out a kunia she threw it at the blade aiming for the middle of the blade. as she called out. "Raiton · Raikou Bakuha No Jutsu" her finger tips begun to glow blue only her left and right index finger as she aimed for the ninja who seemed to be so for attacking her.

Lightning Release · Lightning Blast [Raiton · Raikou Bakuha No Jutsu]
♦The users fingertips begin to glow a light blue as they fire off lightning bolts from the fingertips, the more fingertips used the higher the chakra cost
♦rank D
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:22 am

*Kokuei pulled back the blade and stabbed it into himself, but instead of stabbing himself the shadows wrapped around him and he disappeared. Then he appeared a few paces away from the girl and stabbed her with the blade, but it to wrapped around her immobilizing her*
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:25 am

haru now caught in the shadow now immobilized she blinked a bit not sure what to do now as how could i get caught in this?... i was sure.. she thought as she contuied to look around not sure what to do as she tried to move realizing she couldn't move she sighed a mental one*
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:35 am

*As Kokuei looked at the female Ninja and tried to make eye contact with her, but she kept resisting and even closed her eyes eventually. Realizing his efforts to use the sharingan were proving futile, he looked down at his hand, trying to figure out what to do.

As he looked down at his hand he noticed the chakra starting to build up and swirl slightly around in his hand. Realizing the swirling chakra resembled slightly the chakra flow of the frog in the woods from the Land of Grass, he looked at he girl still struggling and keeping her eyes closed. Then he looked back down at the mass of swirling chakra, then he touched his index finger to the kounichis forehead. As he touched her for head the chakra in her own body started to flow as the chakra from his hand. He had her trapped in a genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:41 am

haru cried out a bit as she saw swirling mass a figure stood infront of her as it took a kunai to her face she cried out as it slowly dragged across her face she could feel herself bleeding as she tried to struggle to get away her head hurt and felt like it was going to explode with the pain from the cut as she let out another scream of pain the kunai cutting across her mouth she cried out more as it begun to bleed so she thought*
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:51 am

*As the girl collapsed from the effects of the genjutsu, Kokuei released the binding on her and she fell to the ground. As he released the shadow bind her shadow reverted to its normal position. As she did so Kokuei gave her a quick scan, seeing the music note headband on her lower right leg he stopped and de-activated th sharingan. This girl could be exactly what he needed* Looking down at her he pulled out an envelope with a red-cloud seal on it. "My apologies for attacking you, I did not know your affiliation. As to who I am, like I said it doesn't matter who I am. All I am is man offering Otogakure new opportunities.....Just give this to the Otokage." he said dropping the envelope and pulling his shadow in his glove around himself and disappearing.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:54 am

haru blinked looking at the envolpe her eyes still blurry. "that was all fake.. it felt so real though" she said as she begun to stand weakly as she walked toward the exit of the ruins of the hide out taking the envolpe with here. "take it to the otokage hmm" she nodded walking off*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)   Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata) Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeking the Otokage - (Training Utakata)
Page 1 of 1