Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Since we don't really have one, and I doubt I'll get it...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Since we don't really have one, and I doubt I'll get it... Empty
PostSubject: Since we don't really have one, and I doubt I'll get it...   Since we don't really have one, and I doubt I'll get it... EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 9:10 am

Can I be the Kazekage...? That is, if it is not already taken. I doubt I'll get it, but worth a shot. Besides, I was supposed to be in a tournament, and I was given notice on it. {~Shrugged.~}
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Since we don't really have one, and I doubt I'll get it...   Since we don't really have one, and I doubt I'll get it... EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 4:46 pm

You could have just PMed an Admin........And Uhh you never made a character, So take the test and see if you deserve that rank (Although we might make a special case, just because their arent really that many people on)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since we don't really have one, and I doubt I'll get it...   Since we don't really have one, and I doubt I'll get it... EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:39 pm

((I'm Kazekage, sorry I wasn't active my computer got a virus. But I got it fixed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since we don't really have one, and I doubt I'll get it...   Since we don't really have one, and I doubt I'll get it... Empty

Back to top Go down

Since we don't really have one, and I doubt I'll get it...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shinobi :: Naruto RP :: The Five Great Shinobi Countries :: Land of Wind-
Jump to: