Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Flames of Hell Collide! Brother vs. Brother.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

The Flames of Hell Collide!  Brother vs. Brother. Empty
PostSubject: The Flames of Hell Collide! Brother vs. Brother.   The Flames of Hell Collide!  Brother vs. Brother. EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 2:41 am

(OOC: This is where the final fight between Haigara and Senshiro will take place. I will post here again when the below post actually happens, until then this is a mere glance into the future.)

Haigara sat in the clearing that was his family home. He looked up and waved at the summoned dragon as it flew over. He smiled, staring at the large bonfire he had constructed in the center. "Once he sees you, he'll come. He'll come running, won't he, mother?" He laughed as his mother raised her head from the ground, glaring at her eldest son. She looked toward Otogakure, praying that Sen would not fall into this trap. From the sky, the bonfire wrote cleanly and clearly that their mother was being held hostage, and that Sen was to come either alone or with his fiance and friend, but he was to fight alone. If he had help, the mother would die.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Hell Collide! Brother vs. Brother.   The Flames of Hell Collide!  Brother vs. Brother. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:43 pm

haru sat up on the dragon, her face shocked. "ryo-dono? sen won't loose will he?" she said looking at him. smiling some.
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Hell Collide! Brother vs. Brother.   The Flames of Hell Collide!  Brother vs. Brother. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:51 pm

Sen launched himself out of the bonfire, dusting himself off. "Hey, bro, how's it hangin'?" Haigara laughed and took hold of the woman. "So, you came all this way just for your dear old mommy? Ha, you make me sick." He smirked, the mark on his chest glowing. "Fire jutsu are useless, so let's get this over with." He did a handsign and prepared his Ash Burial Jutsu.

Sen growled and leaped aside, dogding the arm of ash from the fire behind him. "Clever, but not clever enough, bastard!" He held out his hand and closed his eyes for a moment. "RASENGAN!" His arm became enveloped in swirling chakra as he charged his brother. Haigara smiled and did his own Rasengan. They rushed forward, clashing the two Rasengan together. The resultant explosion should have sent them both flying, but Haigara had rooted himself in place with earth, and Sen had grabbed onto Haigara's hand. He smirked. "YOU LOSE! CHIDORI!" He slammed the Lightning Blade into Haigara's chest, sending him flying. He landed and coughed up some blood, barely managing to push himself up.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Hell Collide! Brother vs. Brother.   The Flames of Hell Collide!  Brother vs. Brother. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 11:56 pm

Ryoushi was so surprised to see that Sen could use both Rasengan and Chidori that he almost fell from his dragon. He coughed a little as he stopped his fall and turned to Haru.

"It would seem that Sen has almost no chance of losing. He is much stronger then even I knew. But let us see how this thing plays out. I am not sure that his brother is dead just yet and I do not want to risk your safety by assuming that he is."

Ryoushi then looked back down to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Hell Collide! Brother vs. Brother.   The Flames of Hell Collide!  Brother vs. Brother. EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 5:56 pm

Haigara sat up, wiping his mouth. Ashes zoomed to him, forming a complete shell around him, guarding him from the brunt of the attack. "Really, Brother? That the best you can do? Even for your mother?" He laughed as he got up. He did several handsigns and smiled. "Mizu Kamakiri!" Blades of water erupted from the earth and sliced toward Sen. Sen deftly dodged and moved, doing handsigns as he did so. "What's wrong, Brother? Out of tricks? You don't know any non-fire jutsu that I haven't seen, do you? You useless one-trick pony!"

Sen growled. "I've got this! Chidori!" He allowed the blade of lightning to envelope his arm, but held out his other hand as he did. "RASENGAN!" The swirling chakra formed in his spare hand. Haigara laughed. "You've done this already, Brother! You're starting to get stale!" Sen roared as he started bringing the two jutsu together. Haigara laughed again. "You can't survive that, foolish little Brother!" Sen roared again as his hands connected. The jutsu combined, forming a swirling ball of crackling electricity. Sen's arm began to bleed as the jutsu ate at his arm. "My newest technique, that I was saving for Ryoushi, Lightning-Release Rasengan Duos!" He threw out his now free hand and another appeared, causing that arm to bleed as well. "TIME TO DIE, BIG BROTHER!" Sen seemed to disappear, reappearing behind Haigara, who was too stunned to move. "RRRAAAAAAGHH!!!" Sen slammed both hands into his brother, and the expolsion was so massive it put out the bonfire feet away. The air was filled with ash and dust, nothing was visable in the cloud for awhile. The hostage woman stumbled out of the giant cloud, her hands and mouth bound and gagged, toward Ryoushi, her eyes streaming and closed tight.
Back to top Go down
haru

haru

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Hell Collide! Brother vs. Brother.   The Flames of Hell Collide!  Brother vs. Brother. EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:42 am

haru nodded looking at ryo "yes big brother" she smiled slightly "he is very strong, and stubbron he will not lose"
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Hell Collide! Brother vs. Brother.   The Flames of Hell Collide!  Brother vs. Brother. EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 8:05 pm

Ryoushi jumped down from his mount and grabbed the women, shielding her from the brunt of the explosion. His back burned away and the air filled with the smell of burnt flesh all around him. He screamed in pain as the burns went down to the bone, searing away his flesh. He fell to the ground unconscious and the dragon took off toward the hideout to try and protect Haru as he had been ordered. The women only suffered minor burns however and the last thing Ryoushi saw before he passed out was he face looking back at him in shock that he would sacrifice his own safety to save her life.

(ooc: I don't know if the explosion would really go that far but I have plans for this, so don't worry. Also, please move your RPing to my new site so that it can start to pick up.)
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Flames of Hell Collide! Brother vs. Brother.   The Flames of Hell Collide!  Brother vs. Brother. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Flames of Hell Collide! Brother vs. Brother.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shinobi :: Naruto RP :: Minor Countries :: Land of Sound :: Outside Otogakure-
Jump to: