Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nousaibou Sennyuu (My second character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Nousaibou Sennyuu (My second character) Empty
PostSubject: Nousaibou Sennyuu (My second character)   Nousaibou Sennyuu (My second character) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 12:21 am

Name:Nousaibou Sennyuu

Village: Konoha

Ninja Rank: Jounin

Clan Name: N/A

Clan History: The first of his clan because he was orphaned when he was young and knows nothing about his family history. He was raised by a kind family with no notable history.

Physical appearance: Nousaibou Sennyuu (My second character) Monk

His face is always hidden by a cloth much like Kakashi's

Personality: Always calm and collected, only getting out of control under the most extreme circumstances. Reads whenever he has free time and talks with elegance that shows his intelligence. Hates to get involved in other peoples battles whenever possible and tries to always be objective.

Special Characteristics:

He has the ability to read the thoughts and memories of those around him, including anybody he fights. He can also attack the minds of others and cause them agonizing pain or even cause them to do whatever he says if their minds are week enough. On a stronger mind he is only able to plant ideas or thoughts to confuse his enemies. With the weakest minds he can not only control them but cause brain damage and force his victims into a comatose state in which they are aware of everything around them but unable to do anything about it. He uses this ability instead of traditional jutsu in order to fight by reading the thoughts of his opponents and reacting to what they plan to do next, always staying at least one step ahead of them.

He also has an I.Q. of almost 500 due to the ability to read and memorize the thoughts of others and gain their minds special characteristics if he wishes such as their knowledge or creativity.

Elements: He has no element as he never learn what it was.

Skills/Specialties: Taijutsu, master of almost every style.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jutsu
Body Replacement Technique (Kawarimi no Jutsu)
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.

Cloak of Invisibility Technique (Kakuremino no Jutsu)
This jutsu allows a ninja to take a cloak or a piece of cloth and blend into an object, making themselves invisible.

Clone Technique (Bunshin no Jutsu)
This technique creates a clone of the user, but it is an illusion, not a real copy like the Shadow Clone Technique. The illusions will dissipate when they come into contact with anything. A person with normal eyes can distinguish clones from the original if they watch very carefully.

Exploding Tag: Activate (Jibaku Fuda: Kassei)
Utilizing chakra, a ninja is able to activate the explosion mechanism of a distant bomb tag.

Projectile Weapons (Tobidogu)
In order to store and use large items or various weapons that the user would never be capable of carrying normally, the user can keep them contained within summoning scrolls.

Rope Escape Technique (Nawanuke no Jutsu)
A basic technique taught at the Ninja academy, this jutsu allows a ninja to free themselves if they have been tied up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History/Background Story:

His parents died when he was just a baby and he was raised by a family of good people. The only thing he knows of his parents are their last names which he took as his own after gaining that knowledge. When he was young Nousaibou realized he could hear other peoples thoughts and even make them do things. Soon he entered the ninja academy and graduated with top marks in his class and rose through the ranks of the Konoha ninja at a near record speed, the only ninja in history that exceeded his progress rate was Itachi Uchiha. He is now a Jounin in Konoha and spends most of his time reading and learning more about the people and things around him such as politics, the economy and many other socialization's.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Nousaibou Sennyuu (My second character) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nousaibou Sennyuu (My second character)   Nousaibou Sennyuu (My second character) EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:57 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Nousaibou Sennyuu (My second character)
Page 1 of 1