Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:52 pm

After fleeing from Konohagakure, Tenkei made it out of the fire country by nightfall and set up camp in the Land of the Waterfall.
By dawn he was up and first thing he did was activate his byakugan and looked all around him. Not seeing anything in his range, he packed his camp up and began making his way toward the closest settlement
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:00 pm

Spending most of his days as a missing nin. This was just another one for traveling. It was now dawn and Jin found himself in the land of the waterfall. He was hoping not to get into any trouble really. But knowing him, he probably would. "Man I'm hungry, someone could probably hear my growling stomach from a mile away. This is troublesome. I need to have breakfast and quick". Jin said as he rubbed his head and continued walking along. The area felt a little chilly and one could only wish the sun will warm the area quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:09 pm

After about 10 mins of jumping from tree to tree Tenkei stopped when he seen a person walking in the forest below.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:15 pm

"This is getting worst by the minute. I'm so hungry". Jin said to himself with a frown on his face. Soon afterward he sensed someone in the area. He didn't want to take any chances so he pulled out a kunai. He was a missing Nin after all and were constantly hunted down "Who's there? Show yourself, don't tell me your a coward". Jin said teasingly as he took on a battle stance. His stomach growled once more rather embarrassingly. "With my stomach growling it makes things difficult, i hate troublesome things". Jin then waited for whoever it was he sensed to reveal themselves to him.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:19 pm

Jumping down from the tree, Tenkei had his Byakugan activated as well as two chakra scapels and stood in a juuken stance. "Who are you and what is your business?"
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:24 pm

Jin then prepared himself as the intruder finally showed himself. "Who am I? And what is my business?". Jin said as he looked at the person standing before him. "From the looks of those eyes and that stance, no doubt your an Hyuga. For some reason i could never get along with konoha Nins". Jin said with a smirk on his face. "But if you must know I am Kinzoku Jin and that's all you need to know". Jin said as he stood there still in a battle stance. "You seem like your about to do something, maybe you should try". A fox grin now found its way to Jin's face as he stood there waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:28 pm

"No," said Tenkei deactivating the scapels, but keeping the byakugan on, "Is it not ones nature to defend ones self while traveling? Besides I haven't the energy to fight right now....I haven't had food in 3 days." Tenkei finished with a sullen look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:39 pm

Jin knew that this intruder said a couple of things, but only one thing caught his attention. And that was the mentioning of food. "Food? I need some right now". Jin said as he held onto his growling stomach. "Let me get this straight, you are a missing Nin right? There is something about you that made it obvious. In any case i have no use for you, unless you have some breakfast to offer. I'm starving now". Jin said with a frown on his face. He didn't like the fact that he haven't had anything to eat for a while. "So who are you by the way?". Jin asked curiously while standing there. But he didn't for a moment let his guard down.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 3:49 pm

"My Name is Tenkei Hyuuga, I was a chuunin in Konohagakure before the attack.....Then I fled using the attack as a chance to get away from the Main branch of the Hyuuga family", Tenkei sat down and deactivated the Byakugan and opend up his pack and pulled out four strips of meat throwing two to the other missing-nin . "This is all I have left, it wont sasiate your hunger for long, but it will do."
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 3:07 pm

"Well thank you for that. I'm starving". Jin said as he sat down with the two strips of meat in his hands. "It seems like you had a rough time being from the Branch family. I heard a couple of things about the Hyuga clan, but i didn't think much about. Mainly because its no concern of mine. But tell me where are you heading now?". Jin asked curiously as he looked at the man sitting in front of him. "By the way I noticed you said you escaped during an attack. It must have been a big one for you have to escaped the way you did". Jin said with a slight chuckle. He was feeling much better now that he had something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 4:38 pm

"Someplace that I can make money, and about my escape....I have other things not available to most hyuga...."
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 10:54 pm

"Money you say? Well I'm looking to make a lot of that. I would mainly kill Nins in the bingo book and collect a reward. Its good business when you have the heart for it. But perhaps you konoha nins are too uptight for such a job". Jin said jokingly as he sat there looking at Tenkei with a smile on his face. "Would you care to tell me what makes you so special compared to other Hyuga clan members?". It seems Jin were trying to find out a little bit of information about the person he was having breakfast with. It's not everyday that he did such things.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 8:50 pm

"I suppose...." said Tenkei as closed his eyes and concentrated, then reopened them again looking at Jin with red eyes and a little comma circulating in each eye. "This is what I call special, and its also the reason I fled Konoha. I would have been a main house member had my father not been what he was. The elders saw me as a stain upon the hyuuga family and wanted to kill me altogther had it not been for my fathers 'persistance'", finished Tenkei looking away from the other missing ninja and up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:20 pm

"Blah, blah, blah blah. I'm joking". Jin said with a slight chuckle. "Well this is indeed interesting. A mixture between an Hyuga and a Uchiha. I'm not sure if your abilities are limited. Or are you able to use both to their full extent. In any case, you do have something special going on. But don't we all?". Jin said as he looked at Tenkei smiling. It made one wonder just how stupid the inhabitants of konoha must be. People will do drastic things to sustain what they see as the natural way of things. "So i guess your on the run then". Jin said with a little laughter as he began to eat his breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 8:50 pm

Ryoushi stood just outside the field of vision for these two men to avoid detection and listened to their conversation. He did not want to reveal himself as Tenkei was once a Konoha ninja and would recognize him instantly as the supposedly dead hokage. He decided to join them and transformed into the form of an older man, looking feeble and weak before walking up the their camp. He then changed his voice to that of an old man to further his disguise as he spoke.

"Would you two young men like to keep an old man company for a while. I have been on the road for quite some time and could use someone to talk to. I couldn't help but overhear some of your conversation just now and know that you are hungry. I am willing to share some of my food with you if you wish, though I do not know how it you will like it as some think my tastes strange."
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 6:27 pm

"Keep an old man company?" Jin looked at the old man with a look of suspicion on his face. Jin soon heard the the word food. "Then why didn't you say so earlier old geezer". Jin said with a smile on his face. He still had his eyes on the old man. One could never be sure these days. But he had something to offer and that was food. Jin seemed really skeptical about this old man. But he didn't let it bother him for too long. Why should he worry when he always has his guard up. It's in his nature to remain defensive at all times. Getting comfortable around strangers could only get one killed.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:00 pm

"What kind of food are we talking about?", replied Tenkei with his sharingan active still. "I cant stay in one place to often, especially when I have no supplies."
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 2:18 am

ryoushi place a bag on the ground making sure to let his muscles shiver as if struggling under the wait and pulled a small pack of dried meat out and holding it at arms length, offering it to the other two men.

"Im afraid this is the last of my food but my journey will be over by the time it gets dark so I don't need to worry about that. You two help yourselves."

He then took two strips of meat out for himself and handed the bag to jin as he sat down and started to nibble on his share.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:48 pm

"Thank you old timer. I'm starving". Jin said as he took the strips of meat from the old man. Jin were however still a little cautious. Passing on the rest of the food to Tenkei, Jin sat back seemingly relaxed and started eating. He tasted the food the old man had given him, but he did it in a fashion so that he wouldn't be offended. Jin needed to be very careful, he couldn't just up and trust anyone like that. For all he knows the meat could have been poisoned by the old timer. "This is good stuff old timer". jin said as he let out a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 4:02 pm

Tenkei took the meat and at the same time deactivated his sharingan. "Thank you" tenkei said without even looking at the man, he began devouring the meat ravenosly.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:41 pm

As ryoushi ate his meat he watched the other two men eat as well. When he was finished he stood up and brushed his legs to rid them of dirt and shouldered his pack again, making sure to seem week and feeble.

"Well, I must thank you for you company but I must also be on my way."

He then turned to leave and looked over his shoulder at Tenkei

"And you young ninja, Tenkei I believe is your name, You should be more cautious about who you let see you...someone might recognize you and tell the new Hokage where you are."

He then began walking away as he let his words sink in. The fact that he knew Tenkei by name even though the name was never mentioned during the conversation beforehand he knew would cause much puzzlement in the you ninja.

This one could have potential. I wonder what his reaction will be at my words. Thought Ryoushi as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 4:50 pm

"Yes, I'll be sure of that....." said tenkei watching the old man leave and never taking his eyes off of him. "Something wasn't right about that" said tenkei, giving Jin a shrewd look
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 7:52 pm

Ounce Ryoushi was out of sight he released his jutsu and returned to his own form. He gathered his ninja tools that he had set aside to prevent suspicion and jumped into the trees as he left.

"I think its time to call a meeting of the others. It is time for us to show the world what it is the fear lurks in the dark and to let them know that they are right to fear us." said Ryoushi to himself as he ran back towards the hidden base of Akatsuki.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:51 am

Enjoying their meal Jin seemed almost relaxed around the two men. Except for the fact that he always had his guard. His eyes followed the old man as he got up and dusted himself off. "Going so soon?". Jin thought to himself, something didn't seem right at all about this.And the old man confirmed it a few moments later.

After hearing the old man's warning to Tenkei, Jin and Tenkei both looked at each other. "Do you know him from somewhere? Something tells me he is not who he say he is. I bet he isn't even that old either and it was simply a disguise". Jin said as he tilted his head to view the old man that were now out of sight.

Jin then got up after finishing his meal. "So what do you plan to do know Tenkei?". Jin asked out of curiosity as he stood there waiting for an answer. The meeting with the old man seemed all too weird to him.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 4:04 pm

Activating his Sharingan, Tenkei got up and changed his inital heading "I'm making for the one place Konoha won't think to find me: Kumogakure" finished Tenkei starting to make his way towards the east.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering   Wandering Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next