Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kiriyumi Momose

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

Kiriyumi Momose Empty
PostSubject: Kiriyumi Momose   Kiriyumi Momose EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:03 pm

Name: Kiriyumi Momose (Kiri-kun)

Type: Vasto Lorde

Appearance: Kiriyumi Momose Samourai_ch
5’ 7”; martial artist build; cool, crystal-blue eyes; weighs 149 lbs.; grayish hair, but can be black; wears Shihakusho or Arrancar outfit (depending if he’s in cover); has small specs that hide a scar from mask removal.

Released state: Kiriyumi Momose Hollow10
Bipedal (even though the picture is quad); uses tail for attacks, balance, and grabbing things; hole is located in his abdomen (about where Grimmjow’s is).

Personality: Quiet, reclusive, and thoughtful; vicious in combat; pious and regretful.

Specialty: Zanjutsu. In his human life, he was a master swordsman, and this skill remains. In Kido and Hollow powers, he prefers steel-like abilities. His preferred Hollow ability is Cero. He can compress his Cero into Senbon-like needles of power, faster than Bala, and in a fan. He also knows martial arts (all styles).

Powers: Cero, Zanpakuto skills.

Weapons: Zaiaku no Zannen (Sin of Regret); The blade is black steel(ish), 4 ½ ft., the tsuba is shaped like seven-star shuriken, and the hilt is a black and red wrap. When released (The phrase is “Hitan,” meaning “sorrow”), the blade becomes white and lengthens to resemble a dai-katana. It also gains an ability that allows it to make a high-pitched, mind numbing weeping sound on command when swung. The ability affects everyone in the area except Kiriyumi.
Bankai: (New name “Kyoki Zaiaku no Zannen,” meaning “Weeping Sin of Regret”) The weapon splits into two polar kodachis (slightly longer than Wakizashis), one with a white hilt and black blade, the other with a black hilt and a white blade. The blades are sharp enough to cut through anything (except other Zanpakuto). Kiriyumi’s agility doubles.
True Form: His inner child, age 15, is sealed within Zaiaku no Zannen, acting as his conscience, preventing him from slipping back into his Hollow mind.

Character History: During his life, Kiriyumi mastered every form of Martial Arts in the world, including all forms of Kenjutsu. At the age of 63, his mental and spiritual discipline allowed him to see spirits, Hollows, and Soul Reapers. He watched a Soul Reaper use his Zanpakuto to defeat a Hollow, and from then on, he became obsessed with the amazing swords. Eventually, he came across a Soul Reaper who had just barely defeated a Hollow, the Soul Reaper nearly dead. Kiriyumi seized this opportunity and killed the Soul Reaper, taking the Zanpakuto from him. Unfortunately, he was not able to use the Zanpakuto’s amazing abilities. He became frustrated and started researching into the occult.

On his 71st birthday, he used a ritual in which he burned the heart of the Soul Reaper he had slain and chanted in Latin. The chant translated into “Bring forth the Hollowed Ones,” but Kiriyumi believed that the Hollowed Ones referred to the Soul Reapers. The ritual worked, bringing forth a powerful Hollow, who lied to Kiriyumi, telling Kiriyumi that he had the power to unlock the Zanpakuto’s powers, in exchange for Kiriyumi’s soul. Kiriyumi agreed.

For the next 100 years, he was a Hollow, devouring many souls, eventually becoming a Vasto Lorde through his sheer will and power. Then, one day, he reached to pick up the Zanpakuto of a fallen Soul Reaper when his old self reawakened. He remembered his evil deeds and, in sorrow, forced his Hollow form away, resuming his old appearance. He then went to Soul Society, to repent, when he met a strange Soul Reaper who pleaded his case to the ruling counsel.

Eventually, they gave him a test. He was given a new Zanpakuto, made for him, named Zaiaku no Zannen, and was forced to fight all the good souls he ever devoured or killed. After a week of constant fighting, Kiriyumi figured out the test. He sheathed his Zanpakuto and closed his eyes, allowing his enemies to kill him. Instead, the counsel passed him. Since that day, he has worked as Soul Societies’ eyes and ears in the Hollow world, occasionally posing as an Arrancar to get information.

Last edited by Mange on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed the Bankai thingy.)
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Kiriyumi Momose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiriyumi Momose   Kiriyumi Momose EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:29 pm

Approved, but there isnt a release incantation for bankai, just an additional name (either before the original or behind I don't think it matters). Change it then I'll move it. (Or you can, but I'll check and see if you changed it)
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

Kiriyumi Momose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiriyumi Momose   Kiriyumi Momose EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:20 pm

There, I changed it. Is that good?
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Kiriyumi Momose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiriyumi Momose   Kiriyumi Momose EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 12:31 pm

Yea....u know you dont have to put the reason for editing
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

Kiriyumi Momose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiriyumi Momose   Kiriyumi Momose EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:03 pm

Yeah, but I figured "What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Kiriyumi Momose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiriyumi Momose   Kiriyumi Momose EmptyTue Oct 07, 2008 2:22 pm

And you could have moved it yourself
Back to top Go down
S.Laughter89
Admin
S.Laughter89

Kiriyumi Momose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiriyumi Momose   Kiriyumi Momose EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 1:03 pm

Yeah, but I didn't feel like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kiriyumi Momose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiriyumi Momose   Kiriyumi Momose Empty

Back to top Go down

Kiriyumi Momose
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shinobi :: Creation Center :: Bleach Character Creation :: Approved :: Hollows :: Menos Class-
Jump to: