Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques   Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:11 pm

Name: Rasendo

Effect: Ouju begins to spin around in a wide arc very fast tunring it self into a Sawblade. the blade of Oujou is then charged to the birm with a cero. becuase of the Reiatsu in the cero, Ko can control the movement of the Sawblade Oujou.

Name: Getsuga Reikei

Effect: Using Zangetsu Ko creates a aura of the same energy in Getsuga Tenshou. this aura can stop most weaker Spirit based attacks including Bala from hollows and low numbered Kido. Any D or C ranked Wepaons of humans will be completely blocked. A or B Of non Quincy weapons, or spiritual combatant humans powers. will be lessened instrenght to that of the C Or D rank. Humans using the Anti Hollow Guns and other eguipment will still be blocked at the A or B level. at S Level verything can get through but they are lessened to A Rank.

Name: Genwaku

Effect: Using Itonami Ko can create a blinding light that will incapacitate enemys. if the enemy is closie to Itonami then they can also get nurned from the light. D or C ranked opponents will get blinded for 5 posts (both theirs and mine) and also will get burned severly. A or B will get blinded but only for 2 or 3 posts ( a gets 2 and B gets 3, B will also get slightly burned.) at S rank the opponent doosn't get burned but is blinded for 1 post.

Last edited by Gyakusatsu on Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques   Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:05 pm

I dont quite understand the first attack, and on the second attack....Quincy arrows vary in strength just like human wepons, so fix that and the second will be approved, and the third attack.....um add like a ranking system to the affectivness on characters (Like S isnt affected by it B and A get blinded and C and D get burned (with vary degrees of intensity depending on the rank; C gets less burned than D) Or something along those lines)

You still have to train to learn them (So come up with ranks for them,even if only you can use them) And training to learn a zanpaktous name is 5 paragraphs (remember i said you had to do the max amount of paragraphs because you're a hollow)
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques   Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 8:33 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques   Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:55 pm

there isnt anything higher than S

and on Genwaku, it would be unfair to say that there blinded for five of there turns (I mean what can they do? there blind) the 5 post count should count for both of your posts (like 3 of your and 2 of theres, or however it would work out)
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques   Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:33 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques   Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:09 pm

All approved, don't forget to train in them
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques   Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 7:38 pm

YESSIR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques   Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques Empty

Back to top Go down

Ko's New Zanpaktou Techniques
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shinobi :: Creation Center :: Custom Hollow Powers-
Jump to: