Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kasi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Kasi Empty
PostSubject: Kasi   Kasi EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 2:03 am

Name: Kasabana Taiyo/ Kasi

Type: SoulReaper

Appearance:
Kasi Happygirl
Kasi Abce70

Personality: A cute little girl that doesn't like fighting, but enjoys research a lot. She is quite smart for her age and she acts a bit like Yachiru Kusajichi

Specialty: She gets power from the sun and will do over powered kido or not have to do incantation while in the sun.

Powers:
Hado #31Red Flame Cannon(No incantation in the sun)
Hado #33Blue Flame Cannon(Has to do incantation no matter what)
Hado #54Waste Flame (No incantation at all)
Hado #63Thunder roar Cannon(No incantation in the sun)

Weapons: Kasi's Zanpakuto is a relatively normal sized Zanpakuto that is longer than her body. Her Zanpakuto is much lighter weight than other Zanpakuto and becomes stronger in the sun.

Kasi D_50

When her Zanpakuto is released into Shikai it's guard resembles a flower and the hilt turns green. When in any light it can shoot small energy blasts but when in the sun it can shoot large energy blasts as big as Cero. The longer it's out in the sun, the stronger the blasts are.

Kasi Swords_flower

Character History: Kasi was born in a decently middle numbered district of the Rukongai. One day when she was outside, a man came and grabbed her away. While the man was running with her she grabbed a knife out of his pocket and stabbed him in the stomach. He fell to the ground and she walked home. She has always enjoyed looking at nature and biology. Once when the captain of squad 12 came to her district she was writing down some different things on the flowers around her district. He looked at what she was writing and was amazed at what he saw. He asked her if she wanted to be a SoulReaper in squad 12. She accepted the offer as long as he promised to teach her. She passed the academy fairly quickly. She couldn't fight with a sword or Bakudo very well, but she was very good in Hado and she was incredibly intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Kasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasi   Kasi EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:59 pm

I can understand your Zanpakuto using the sun to its advantage. But I'm not so sure about you using the sun to power your own kidou attacks.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Kasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasi   Kasi EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 8:08 pm

Some Zanpakuto are kido powering. My Zanpakuto powers kido. If the kido doesn't have an incantation it's overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Kasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasi   Kasi EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:25 am

actually kido is underpowered if you dont use an incantation, unless you're really good with that particual kido
Back to top Go down
saharro128

saharro128

Kasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasi   Kasi EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 12:19 am

wow you charactor almost seems like a twin star to my charactor Saharro. (note: a twinstar is a person whos power is opposite to another. they are usually matched by what most people know as fate)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tikki_room_rox
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Kasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasi   Kasi EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 2:34 am

The effect of my sword. When in light certain kido have different effects. Ones that are way too strong and have a long incantation have to use incantation. If they have a normal sized incantation and it's normally powered than I don't have to use an incantation. If the kido has no incantation it is over powered in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Kasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasi   Kasi EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 7:33 pm

Let me get this straight then. If your zanapakuto is released it can power up your kidou right? Especially when its in the sun. Since other than that, your kidou would be independent of your zanapakuto. Which means all you need to do is practice your kidou so that you can skip the incantation. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Kasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasi   Kasi EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 3:46 am

I guess that's pretty much it...
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Kasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasi   Kasi EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 4:45 am

If that's the case then your Approved.

But how much more powerful will your kidou be in the sun?
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Kasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasi   Kasi EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:02 pm

However the percent difference between a normal kido and a kido without an incantation except up instead of down. I posted in your office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kasi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kasi   Kasi Empty

Back to top Go down

Kasi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shinobi :: Creation Center :: Bleach Character Creation :: Approved :: Shingami :: Lieutenant-
Jump to: