Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learning a New Blade (Ko's Training)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

Learning a New Blade (Ko's Training) Empty
PostSubject: Learning a New Blade (Ko's Training)   Learning a New Blade (Ko's Training) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:34 am

A Garganta reopend in Hueco Mundo and a tall hollow walked from it. the Hollow was carries a Zanpaktou the size of Oujou and it was still in Katana form. Ko, the hollow was walking back into the building where he gave Ryuuza the hougoukyou. he got to the room at the end of the hallway and then yelled " HREIDO GET OUT HERE,NOW!!!." as ko said this the lumbering giant rose from his resting place. he walked infront Of Ko and stopped and awaited further orders. Ko then bent and whispered in Hreido's ear " Hreido i have found another Zanpaktou, i need you to help me train with it." as Ko finished he handed Hreido Oujou and said "Protect your self with that Okay." ko then removed the Huge Zanpaktou form it sheathe and nearly dropped it. for it was quite heavy. he new that over time it would become weightless. ko then said " Come" and Hreido charged him.

The swords Clashed and sparks flew Oujou was bigger but Ko had more power than Hreido. the swords smashed into each other again and again. Ko could feel the Zanpaktou getting lighter in his hand. after nearly a day and a half of fighting Ko could swing the mighty zanpaktou with just one hand. still the pair fought on. Sparks flew and the pair were barely visible they were fighting so fast. and Finally Ko had a ephiny and the Zanpaktou was comptely weightless. Ko the did a fancy maneuvaer and Oujou Flew out of Hreidos Hands. Ko then brough t the sword up to hreido's throuat and said you are done for now go find me some food. Hreido Left and Ko sat down.

Ko laid the sword down infront of him as he sat crossed legged, he then placed his hands on the blade of the zanpaktou. he delved deepwithin himself to try to connect with the zanpaktou. after a few hours Hreido Returned with several, hollows for Ko to eat. ko took a small break to gorge and then resumed his meditation. two days passed and Ko could faintly hear a faint whispering in his mind from the blade in front of him. another three days passed and Ko satrted to hear a large voice chanting a letter " Z...Z...Z...Z" it said over and over again, almost a week by in this fashion until Ko heard "Zangets....Zangets....Zangets.....ZANGETSU!" ko lept up and threw Hreido Oujou and screamed " Protect yourself!" Ko the grabbed Zangetsu and Swung at Hreido with all his strenght as He screamed " ZANGETSU". as the blades clashed the Zanpaktou Ko was holding transformed, in grew to the same size as Oujou and then turned a deeper gray and in hillt shrunk and disappeared. Ko was now holding the true Legendary blade Zangetsu. He yelled and then ripped Oujou from Hreido's hands. He then put all three of his blades on, Itonami on his hip, Oujou and Zangetsu On his back. he ran out of the building, and into the desert.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Learning a New Blade (Ko's Training)   Learning a New Blade (Ko's Training) EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:03 pm

"Training of Zangetsu and other Techniuqes"

Ko appeared in the under ground room that is his hideout. he yells out " HREIDO." seconds later the hulking mass of a hollow comes lumbering out of the corner where he hadbeen sleeping. Ko yelled at him to find him the Bankai Doll. Ko knew the only way of getting a bankai out of a sword quickly is to use the bankai doll. only thing is if he didnot acheive bankai within 3 days he would never be able to acheive Bankai ever.
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Learning a New Blade (Ko's Training)   Learning a New Blade (Ko's Training) EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 8:12 am

Ko stepped forwrd and took Zangetsu off of his back. he contiued to walk towards the 3 foot tall doll. when he arrived he thrusted Zangetsu forward peircing the tiny doll in the chest. seconds passed when the dolll grew and Zangetsu dissapeered. standing before him was a man with a scraggly beard and a billowing black coat. the man spoke " Kokushibyou YOu have reawanked me form my 300 year slumber. wnat is it you want from me? Is it that you want to be my new owner. if so then prepare for my Tests for you. if you survive these tests you will be deemed worthy of me and i will teach you bankai. if not you will have died for nothing. "

Ko laughed he then announced " well then lets get these here tests underway, shall we ." he shifted his wieght prepareing for Zangetsu to attack him. but nothing of the sort happened Zangetsu just stood there, and then took a sword that looked like Zangetsu out from inside the cloak. it was almost an exact replica but it was stark white, even as Kop questioned what this new sword was for Zangetsu was changing. the man standing before him was turning whiter and his cloths tunred whit to match the blde he was holding and the transformation was complete the Man before looked what he thought the great Kurosaki Ichigo had looked like. the man talekd to him, his voice sound as though hundreds of hollows were all talking at once it was almost like there was many voice inside this one man. " Kokushibyou Kuudou, a Hollow of Adjuchas rank but of a power level over that of a Vasto Lorde class Arrancar. Are you ready to be tested. You must injure me useing any of these blades." as Zangetsu said this hudreds of swords that sort of Resembled Zangetsu but were alll different. " If you manage to do this you will have learned what it means to weild me, if you dont i will quickly kill you. if you manage to wound me you also will have learned what my Bankai is and how to use it. NOW FIGHT ME! "
Back to top Go down
Gyakusatsu

Gyakusatsu

PostSubject: Re: Learning a New Blade (Ko's Training)   Learning a New Blade (Ko's Training) EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 9:55 pm

As Zangetsu Thrust his white Shikai at Ko, ko was already backflipping to the nearst blade. He grabbed the hilt while in the air and swung at Zangetsu with it, as soon as the two blades touched Ko's blade was sliced clean in half. Ko discarded the useless Sowrd and grabbed the next closest. as he did this Zangetsu yelled " All of these blades represent one part of your being Kokuhsibyou, You must find the right part of you that can defeat me." As Ko grabbed onto the next hilt, this time he could sense what part of him he was weilding, this blade was his Affection for his Human Love. he swung this and it too shattered against the mighty White Zangetsu. he grabbed another this time it was his Hate. He swung and it didnt shatter this time. but htis strength was short lived the second time the swords met Ko's Hate Blade, cracked and Ko discarded it. he had to find his strongest attribute, and fast.

The fight went on in the same fashion for hours. there where almost only half of the sowrds left whole in the room, Ko still hadnt found the right one. Zangetsu Yelled out " Whats the matter have problems. i must tell you you only have 2 days left to injure me! i dont think you are cut out to wield me Kokushibyou." As Ko heard this he grew more angery and Grabbed a Sword as he grabbed it the sword shattered. Ko then reached for antother and it too shattered, growing frustrated he threw the peices of these Swords at Zangetsu. He then reached for anohter sword. it too shattered in his hands, he was getting very angry. Jumped up into the air and put some distance between him and Zangetsu he tried to calm himself and think. Every sowrd he had grabbed was no where near strong enough, he had no hope of injuring Zangetsu witha weak sword. Then his eyes snapped open and he fell hard in front of Zangetsu and grabbed the White Zangetsu He was holding and twsited he then had the Sword that Zangetsu was holding and swung it at Zangetsu. the blade shattered as it struck Zangetsu's Skin. Ko backflipped as Zangetsu Swung out of nowhere a excat copy of the blade he had been weilding before. Ko Rushed him and Tried the smae move again this time Zangetsu Laughed and Threw Ko away. he then yelled " YOU ARE GONNA HAVE DO BETTER THATN THIS THERE IS LESS THAN A DAY LEFT" Ko thought again " Not one of the swords in this room is strong enough, how can i get a stronger sword, this means not one part of Me is strong enough but what if I used more than just one part." yett again Ko made a death Rush at Zangetsu but this time on his way he gabbed the hilt of one of the remainsword and put all of his power in to it and swung it at Zangetsu it made contact with His sword and went throught Zangetsu's. hit then Nicked Zangetsu in the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning a New Blade (Ko's Training)   Learning a New Blade (Ko's Training) Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning a New Blade (Ko's Training)
Page 1 of 1