Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Taicho's office

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:52 pm

Pluto emerged from his barracks quarters that connected to his room. It was a secret door of some sort. And in order to access it, one would need the commander's reiatsu signature. Pluto walked in as he stretched his arms. He soon let out a yawn before taking a seat. He had a great view of the outside area , from his division headquarters. he could feel the different reiatsu signatures around the area. "I wondering whats going to happen today. I hope nothing big happens, a little bit of piece and quiet would be a good thing". Pluto then looked at the few paperwork on his desk.

"I guess its the same old thing everything then. A set of paperwork, a few hollows, a few battles and that's it". Pluto got uo from his seat and went over to the side on the room. From there he could see a couple of roof tops and some shinigamis traveling through seiretei.
Back to top Go down
saharro128

saharro128

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:31 pm

saharro walks into victory's office*
hey victory now that i'm part of the 13 protection squads want to spar?
i'll be waiting for you in the arena. see yeah.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tikki_room_rox
saharro128

saharro128

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:40 pm

"hey Captain, i have a favor to ask!" Saharro said while barging into the captains office Saharro then said "ca-can...you... CAN YOU OPEN YOU OPEN UP A PORTAL TO HUECO MUNDO FOR ME???" then there was an aquard silence
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/tikki_room_rox
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:23 am

"I see your lacking in manners Saharro. And why would i open a portal so that you could throw your life away. Your a little hot headed aren't you. You should think things through, before making a decision. If you have nothing of importance to say, please return to your stations. I will call for you if i need you Saharro". The commander then turned his attention to the paperwork on his desk. He soon looked over towards the side, he could see some portions of seireitei from there. Plus the cool breeze blowing was a nice touch to it all.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:20 pm

A Garganta appeared in the office and a sake bottle came out of it. The sake bottle was half empty and the Garganta didn't close.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:58 pm

"A Garaganta? Here? This seems rather suspicious is someone playing around?". The Commander said as he looked at the Garaganta. "Why don't you show yourself you coward. If this is meant to be a joke its not funny you idiot". Pluto said as he looked at the sake bottle that came from the Garaganta. "This is your last warning". The commander said as he got up from his seat. "Whoever it is, they surely have some nerve. To pull something like this. I think they need to get their heads examined. This is beyond foolish". The commander thought to himself as he stood there prepared.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 12:14 am

Yuuchou peered into the garganta. "I guess I hit a shinigami office again." Yuuchou said, looking at the captain. "Well, sorry to disturb you." Yuuchou closed the garganta, hoping the captain won't follow him.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 12:17 am

Kasi walked into the captains office. "Umm, captain. My captain has left and told me that I shall follow your orders til he comes back." The girl said, nervously, looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 1:57 pm

"What the hell? you soory to disturb me?". The commander seemed annoyed by everything that happened. Pluto the changed his focus to the new arrival. "What do you mean your Captain left? Did he abandon his post?". The commander asked as he looked at the girl. "In any case, I am Pluto Rikudou the captain commander of the gotei 13". Pluto said "Not that i need any introductions". The Capatin said as he looked at the girl. "Since your captain is away on business, i will watch over you. And by the way, what is your name?". Pluto asked as he look at the girl.

Last edited by Victory21 on Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 8:53 pm

Kasi's eyes had brightened up. "My name is Kasabana Taiyou, Fukutaicho of the 12th squad. But, please, call me Kasi."

Last edited by Evil on Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:14 pm

"Kasi it is then". The Commander said with a smile on his face. "In any case, did you captain leave a message? I know he said i should watch over you. But did he tell you anything of importance to tell me?". Pluto looked at Kasi as he awaited a reply. "There must be something. Just up and leaving one's post like that, can be seen as desertion. This can be punishable by death. I only hope it doesn't come down to that". The Commander thought to himself as he sat there waiting.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 1:52 am

"He said that he was doing something personal, but he didn't go into details." Kasi looked at Pluto.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 3:55 pm

"I see, something personal ehh. I wish he would have told me before hand. That way i wouldn't suspect him of anything. But what's done is done, i hope he has a safe return. But enough of that. Is there anything specific you would like while your here?" The Commander asked curiously as he sat there in his office. he didn't have anything to do but sign paperwork all day. And that to him were the most boring job ever. But he saw it as his duty to do it, since he needed to set an example.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 12:54 am

"I just need to know if there's anything I could do for you..." Kasi looked around the office and ended at Pluto.

OOC: Pluto, I might not be RPing very well because I'm on some other bleach websites and I switched from Kasi to a quincy named Yatsu. She's shy and part cat cat .

Taicho's office Yatsu
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 4:31 pm

"Well there is nothing i need you to do as if of this moment. Just maybe i will need you to do something for me. But i can't think of anything now.So its best if you return to your duties. I know your captain must have left a few things in your care. And maybe you should attend to whatever he left you to do in his stead". The Commander said as he looked at Kasi. He then got up and walked towards the railing. He liked this particular spot, he could see a lot of Seiretei from where he was standing.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 10:02 pm

"Ok, Commander, thank you." Kasi leaves the division quarters.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 3:03 pm

The Commander watched as Kasi left his office. It wasn't long after that, did the commander took a sip of sake. He felt like taking a little stroll around. Perhaps he was feeling a little adventurous. It had been a while since he did any traveling, as far as the 3 dimensions are concerned. It seemed like so long ago that he went to the Human world. Or even Hueco Mundo for that matter. Now getting up from his chair, the commander started walking towards the door of his office and outside. He made his way through the halls of is headquarters. And as always there were a few noisy people around. But they soon went quiet after feeling the presence of his Reiatsu.

Pluto found himself outside of his division Hq. He was alone and were about to do something, he wouldn't normally do. And that was to take a trip to the human world. He of course made sure to put his limiter on. But even so he had special rights to lift that limit if need be without consulting others. That was one of the perks of being the Commander.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taicho's office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taicho's office   Taicho's office Empty

Back to top Go down

Taicho's office
Page 1 of 1