Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurai

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kurai Empty
PostSubject: Kurai   Kurai EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:04 pm

i have finnaly finished it!!!!!!

Name: Kurai

Village: she kind of wanders, but right now she is staying in the village of sound.

Ninja Rank: tracker Nin

Clan Name: Kitsune

Clan History: look below in character history

Physical appearance: please look to my avatar

Personality: short tempered, but can control her temper, sometimes. Is way to hard on self, even if she does the right thing.

Special Characteristics:
Kekkei Genkai: Henka no Kitsune: a transformation jutsu that enables the user to become a creature that resembles a fox, but in a human form. It is also a curse, this is because when in this state the user cannot control their body, and will attack anyone or thing in their way, no matter if friend or foe.

Body markings: on her left shoulder blade is a tattoo of a black crescent moon, that’s interior arch is facing up.

Elements: Fire & Water

Skills/Specialties: Ninjutsu & Taijutsu (mostly Taijutsu... she is horrible at Genjutsu)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jutsu:

Body Replacement Technique (Kawarimi no Jutsu)
This jutsu lets the user quickly switch places with another nearby object, such as a plant (normally a section of a log), an animal, or even another person within reach, leaving the opponent open to a counter-attack. Explosive tags can be attached to the replacement for an added surprise. Fundamentally, all ninja know this technique.

Water of Light (Mizu no Awai)
This attack allows the user to control any water; weather it in the air, ground (up to 100 yards away), or the user's body.

Fire of Darkness (Kasai no Ankoku)
This is a raging fire attack that is vary destructive, and can burn through almost anything

Koutai no Kitsune
This jutsu allows the user to change form into a fox at there will. This is sort of like a second kekkei genkai, for only people who have the ability of Henka no Kitsune can use this jutsu.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summons: Kyousei, the fox lord, though he has three tails he is not a tailed beast, with each of his has the power of fire, water, and air. Link: https://2img.net/h/i105.photobucket.com/albums/m204/Wonderland_of_stars/Anime%20Animals/white_3tail_fox.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

History/Background Story: When she was 13 she got lost in the words near her home while lost, she stumbled into a secret hiding place of missing-nin. While there, she listened to their plains. Just as the stopped talking, she ran for it, all the way home. Unknown to her that the ninja had followed her. That night she heard screams out side of her room, when she ran out of her room she saw the ninja from earlier slaughtering her family, her mind then blanked as she ran as fast as she could out of her home and found a cave deep in the woods that surrounded her village. When she woke the next morning she could not remember anything, not her mother or her father, her little brother, or the men who killed them. All she could remember was her jutsu and her first name. Since then she has been wandering from land to land, occasionally having small flash backs of her suppressed past.

Last edited by Kurai on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Kurai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai   Kurai EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:07 pm

Water of Light (Mizu no Awai) is too OP. change it so that you can not control water in peoples bodies or water that is too far away, such as 100 yards.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com

Kurai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai   Kurai EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:14 pm

okkie dokki!! i fixed it!!!
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Kurai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai   Kurai EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:15 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Kurai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai   Kurai EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 10:56 pm

Um how can she be training for wind type chakra if shes only allowed 2 types?
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Kurai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai   Kurai EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 4:47 pm

Sorry Kurai, I edited your character so you are no longer training for wind. I was in a hurry when I approved your character and missed it so thanks for the spot Mange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kurai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kurai   Kurai Empty

Back to top Go down

Kurai
Page 1 of 1