Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Test

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Test Empty
PostSubject: Test   Test EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 4:06 pm

Soul Society were in an uproar, it was a regular occurrence these days. Sometimes it was fun being able to eliminate a pesky hollow. But other times it was somewhat repetitive. After hearing the announcement of a possible hollow invasion. A smile came to Pluto's face, these were the moments he lived for. Without a good battle, his existence would be useless. Pluto found himself hurry to the captains meeting, his white captain's garb swaying in the wind. His unique style of clothing became a sight for sore eyes. He managed to move from his division grounds effortlessly. He was dubbed one of the best at using flash steps. Perhaps the best in Soul Society.

With his zanpakuto strapped across his back, he could feel the energy from it. Perhaps his zanpakuto spirit were also crying out for battle. Pluto finally arrived at the meeting with the captains. And from the information given in the meeting, it seems a couple of Espadas found themselves in Soul Society. Pluto smiled as he heard the news, he knew what was coming next. He knew full well that he would be ordered to get rid of the threat. "I hope these so called espadas are worthy opponents. The last batch were a bit disappointing, i didn't even have to use bankai. Oh well i am just hoping". Pluto said to himself as a sinister smirk found its way to his face.

It wasn't long afterward that the meeting finished. And the captains were ordered to get rid of the foolish Espadas. Pluto quickly called for his lieutenant who wasn't far away. And so they head out to the edge of Soul Society to eliminate the apparent threat. Upon there arrival, the captain and his lieutenant were met with pure carnage. Pluto looked at the enemy and smiled. His was rather impressed by their efforts. Maybe they were just what he was looking for. With a quick motion he pulled out his zanapukto and took his stance.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test   Test EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 1:13 am

I would normally give this an A, but we need captains (also their is no Shinigami ranking under A), So Ima give this an S. You can make anything.
Back to top Go down
Victory21
Captain Commander
Captain Commander
Victory21

Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test   Test EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:07 pm

Thank you Mange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test   Test Empty