Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ninja of Darkness

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

Ninja of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Ninja of Darkness   Ninja of Darkness EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 5:16 am

I was just looking at Ninja of Darkness tonight(for those of you who don't know, its a site that got hacked up so we had to change sites). I have to say... it's sad... they had 61 people even if they weren't very active Suspect . But still, I have to say this site is doing better then I'd have imagined(except for the fact that half of the members from that site didn't come here -_-'). By the way for those of you who were in Ninja of Darkness for a preferably long amount of time, why did... was is Sasuke, why and how did he hack the site???`
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Ninja of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja of Darkness   Ninja of Darkness EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 3:47 am

because it was either him or his friend was an admin (this is y Ryo wont give adminship to anybody) and there was an argument with Ryo or something.....I dont really remember, but they didnt necessarily 'hack' it they just used their admin powers to change all the color schemes to pink, and change all the pics to hentai they did the samw thing to his bleach site......Ryo just restored the site by clicking something, but he didnt really like checking 2 sites so he just made this one
Back to top Go down
shinobiwan

shinobiwan

Ninja of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja of Darkness   Ninja of Darkness EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 6:10 pm

Yeah...you hear about naruto ingoo. totally hacked and ruined... No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ninja of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninja of Darkness   Ninja of Darkness Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja of Darkness
Page 1 of 1