Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Escaping the Shinigami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

Escaping the Shinigami Empty
PostSubject: Returning (part 2)   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:04 am

As the Senkai gate -in the main hall of the Squad 4 area- opened, Ryuuza shunpo'd short fast but fast steps to avid be easily noticeable. As he made his way out and on the wall tops, he changed his heading and made for the gate seperating seireitei from rukongai. They care if you're coming in, but dont even notice if your coming out he thought, amused. AS he passed through the gate he made his way to rukongai.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:07 pm

Tenshi stood on the other side of the not yet fallen wall that separated the seireitei from rukongai and waited for his partner. When Ryuuza finally arrived Tenshi looked at him and said, "What took you so long?"
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:13 pm

Yuuchou appeared in the Runkogai looking over at Ryuuza and his partner. He shunpo'd over to them still a little drunk. "Hi guyzzzz--" Yuuchou trailed off and fell to the ground but eventually got back up, still tipsy.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:14 pm

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" said Tenshi as he put his hand on his Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:24 pm

"I'm -hic- Yuuchou Kou-hic- Kouki. I met your friend here in the human world then followed him here." Yuuchou said with a stupid look. He covered up his eye making sure people wouldn't notice he was an Arrancar. Yuuchou pulled out his empty bottle of sake and looked at Tenshi. "Who are you? And do you have any sake with you?" He said putting his hand on his Zanpakuto.
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

Location : Kokuei is training...thats why I havent posted in the RP as him. So yea.

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:54 pm

(ooc: evil, if you opened a gargantua in rukongai, wouldnt soulreapes appear?)
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:58 pm

((ooc: i followed you through the doors))
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:03 pm

(ooc: umm no you didnt, the gargantua closed behind me, I left you in the human world....read the posts)
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:05 pm

((ooc: i made a gargantua and went to Hueco Mundo and found the doors and followed you read the posts))
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:08 pm

(ooc: but you didnt though, you said you passed out, remember?)
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:10 pm

(ooc:Plus, everytime somebody goes thu a senkai gate the doors close behind them automatically; well w/e just deal with ryo, well say Im already in rukongai by the time you got there or whatever, iight?)

Last edited by Mange on Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:11 pm

((ooc: ok ))
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:37 pm

"Do you really think you can defeat me. Even if you managed to release your Zanpakuto before I killed you, ever soul reaper in Soul Society would sense your spiritual pressure and they would know you were an Arrancar. Do you think you are that strong to kill all of them, or do you have a death wish."
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:41 pm

"I don't want to fight you but you insisted. But a very important question: Do you have any sake on you?!" Yuuchou questioned not sounding as drunk.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:44 pm

"No, Now you should get out of here and go back to Hueco Mundo before you cause more trouble then you are worth." Tenshi said as he removed his hand from his sword. He then turned to Ryuuza and said, "Lets go, we don't have much time."
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:47 pm

"How come I can't come with you?" Yuuchou said with an annoying face.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:52 pm

"Because you'll just get in the way. I don't have time to argue with you, no leave and don't follow us or you will just end up dead."
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:00 pm

"Y'know I'm a lot stronger than I act." Yuuchou said annoyed with these two other Arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:08 pm

"Well that's not saying much because you look like a drunken child that doesn't know when your way over your head." said Tenshi and he then Turned to Ryuuza saying, "Im going ahead, you deal with this child and meet me at the place we discussed earlier."

And with that, Tenshi Shunpoed away with a flash step that took him an incredibly distance.

(ooc: this topic is postponed until Mange is able to get online)
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:11 am

watching the shinigami flashstep away, Ryuuza turned and looked at the other Arrancar an muttered something about "buffons" and "idjits". Looking at the way Yuuchou slightly wobbled inplace, Ryuuza opened up a gargantua and picked up the drunken arranacar. After a moment of heaving and struggling Ryuuza threw Yuuchou into the garantua. I hope you aren't drunk enough to not form a path into the Void....., thought ryuuza following the arrancar through and closing the gargantua behind him.
Back to top Go down
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:21 am

Yuuchou got up, not looking drunk at all. "I don't really want to fight, but if you insist..." Yuuchou sat down on the ground. "I'm not gonna fight. I'm to tired..." Yuuchou sighed. He laid down on the ground and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Mange
Admin
Mange

PostSubject: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:58 am

Watching as yuuchou fell asleep Ryuuza looked around the ruins of Aizens old Fortress, turned and used his specialty sonido (Tres vece sonido) he rapidly dissapeared into and unknown location in Hueco Mundo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escaping the Shinigami   Escaping the Shinigami Empty

Back to top Go down

Escaping the Shinigami
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Shinobi :: Bleach RP :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: