Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Inuzuka house (solo rp no posting)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ThatWhoControlsTime
Most Useless Arrancar
Most Useless Arrancar
ThatWhoControlsTime

An Inuzuka house (solo rp no posting) Empty
PostSubject: An Inuzuka house (solo rp no posting)   An Inuzuka house (solo rp no posting) EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:43 pm

Manaika walked into her former house in the middle of the night. Almost all of her family was asleep. Her younger brother was still awake in his room. Manaika walked into his room with a finger against her lips. She walked forward nervously watching her brother brother shake with fear, his dog, Nemuri, on the ground asleep. "Hello, brother. I've missed you." Manaika said in a tone she doesn't normally use. "Are you afraid of me or did you just think I was dead. You aren't so bad compared to mom and dad. You were too young to try and kick me out of the family." Manaika looked at the dog on the ground. "Nemuri seems to be doing well. You might be able to train to be strong enough to run out into being a missing-nin like me. Biyoku is doing fine." Her younger brother flinched at the name of her dog. Manaika left the room to go to her parents room. Her mother wasn't there. Manaika woke her father up. "Hello, father. Where'd mom go?" Her father explained to her that her mother had been assassinated out on the streets. Manaika's eyes teared slightly and her father finally woke up completely and told her to leave the house right after giving her a small hug. Manaika left the house a little happier that her family knew she was alive and now she was ready to pick Biyoku up from Haru.
Back to top Go down

An Inuzuka house (solo rp no posting)
Page 1 of 1