Bleach Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Shinobi

Bleach/Naruto Two RPG's for the price of one...free

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 4:17 pm

The Admins can and will break these rules if they must. They can God-mod under special situations to kill your character. What the Admin says is law, there is no arguing with it.

1)keep the curse words to a minimum

2)be respectful to other players

3)absolutely NO G-MODDING (I cannot stress this enough...you will be banned)

4)do whatever a staff member tells you (within reason)

5)If you have a problem with another member, bring it to my attention and I will deal with it. I don't want any vigilantly acts on my board

6) Do not create any thread saying you are leaving, you are back, or that you 'love peanut butter'

7) No "word games" or any threads which result in many just 1 or 2 word replies at fast intervals

8 ) Personal banners and signature areas (in the event of text) are limited to a size of width 500 and height 250.

9) Out of consideration to those with epilepsy, flashing avatars and signatures are not allowed.

10) Polls must have at least 2 choices.

11) When making your poll, be sure to promote discussion, to back up the choice they made.

12)This isn't so much a rule as it is a suggestion, when you use jutsu names if you want them in Japanese(it adds to the experience) just go http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html , just make sure you put the English translation next to it in brackets or something.

13)I suggest that you are current in your manga reading. It will help you in some of the RP boards. If you need a place to catch up in your reading try this site. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/

14)Only criminals such as missing-ninja are permitted to kill other players in any thread. Other ninja must be on a mission or have permission from the owner of the character that will be dieing.

15) Please try not to SPAM. If you double post accidentally, there is always a delete button.

16) Thread necromancy (reviving old threads) is ok here. Please feel free to revive if you want to discuss an old topic.

17) Marquees (scrolling text) seem to slow a lot of people down, so be thoughtful in their use.

18 ) Check sticky posts at the top of each forum, they often have any additional rules or useful information that you should know about the section.

19) Please try to keep role playing to the role play forums, it can get confusing in other topics.

20) When writing about games or TV programs, if you want to talk about something that may spoil the story or plot for someone else, it’s polite to try and hide your spoiler by making your text a hard to see color. This way people can highlight it if they want to read it, but won’t be spoiled if they want to discover the plot for themselves later.

Spoiler:

21) Grammar - Keep in mind this is a forum, not a chat box. TRY to make your posts as comprehensible as you can make them. Of course it's okay if English isn't your first language, but what we're trying to stay away from is "l33t sp34k" and "n00b" nonsense. The smallest of things can grow eventually to be very effective; so don't do such.

22) You may only advertise when you have 20 posts or more. And to affiliate you must be an active member with at least 50 posts. If you join just to advertise your forum topic will be deleted. no questions asked.

Sig Advertising - Need at least 10 posts.

23)'Mary-Sues'
Try not to make your character a Mary-Sue. It can be very annoying. Nobody's perfect, so unless your character is called Nobody - they're not perfect.

What is a Mary-Sue?
http://ironmouse.za.org/darkness/mary_sue_page.htm

24) NPC's can be fun but try not to use more then A maximum of 5. Remember each member can have one character for Bleach and one for Naruto. NPC's count as shadow clones and anything like that.

25) You DO NOT have to post something your opponent would not know about during a fight. and example would be if you use poison or have a kekkai genkai or any other special characteristic the enemy wouldn't know about you do not need to post it until it would be revealed. however if it is something that would be obvious, like some kind of mutation, that must be posted.

26) When posting try to give detail on what your doing but don't over do it. There are some people out there that will post 5 paragraphs to say that the kick you by using to much detail. This makes things confusing so please don't do that.

27) This site is a fantasy RP site. As such there are no Canon characters allowed. Please be creative and make your own character. If you can't do that then you really shouldn't have a hobby that involves creative writing.

28 ) DO NOT ask to be made an Admin. The answer will be no, no questions asked. If you want to be a mod that can be done, but I have only my friends as admins so don't ask.

29) Naruto rule -
Academy students have no element, Genin-Jounin have two elements and Kage and Sannin have three elements. Jounin Rank or higher can combine their elements but each jutsu of combined elements counts towards 1 jutsu for both elements. All non-elemental jutsu count as one of each of you elements as well with exception to the starting 6 jutsu

genin can use 10 jutsu of their element. Chunin and higher can use 15 jutsu of each element they have. Kage and Sannin can use 25 jutsu of their elements

You can also mix and match jutsu numers for a total = to your total. (25 of one element and 5 of another)

30) Naruto rule-
Before applying for a bijuu you must know that bijuus abilities. If you dont know then Fucking google it.

31) After you sign up you must create your character within 2 days or your account will be deleted.

If you see someone breaking these rules, please, just inform an admin/moderator. This will help us moderate the rpg more easily.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com
Ryoushi Hanshou
Admin
Ryoushi Hanshou

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules   Rules EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 9:07 pm

As of Today (7/26/08 ) I have changed the rules so that all deaths in the arena will count as deaths in the rest of the RP because I am sick of people going into the arena and never rping. Also, the arena is a place for challenges against people that you have a grudge against, so no more fighting there just to waste time, if you wanna waste time you can RP in the rest of the area.
Back to top Go down
http://bleachshinobi.heavenforum.com

Rules
Page 1 of 1